I've got swine flu

Lieutenant

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asthma isn't really anything to do with your immune system or anything like that is it really? Just the tightening of the throat? I dunno. I get asthma-like symptoms when there's damp conditions but I dunno if it's the same. I remember I got one on the day of my last exam, I was bare pissed off, luckily the symptoms wore off a bit after a while (didn't even have a pump because I hadn't had symptoms in years). Still got boyed off at Nandos afterwards, guys saying I couldn't take the spice 'cause I couldn't breathe properly.

Asthma isn't really anything to do with your immune system or anything like that is it really? Just the tightening of the throat? I dunno. I get asthma-like symptoms when there's damp conditions but I dunno if it's the same. I remember I got one on the day of my last exam, I was bare pissed off, luckily the symptoms wore off a bit after a while (didn't even have a pump because I hadn't had symptoms in years). Still got boyed off at Nandos afterwards, guys saying I couldn't take the spice 'cause I couldn't breathe properly.
Any asthma sufferer can tell you that when they get flu, their asthma becomes a problem as well.

i swear catching it now >>>> catching it in winter?
Getting the vaccine when it's finished >>>> catching the disease and making your immune system have to battle it out
i'd rather know that my immune system can fight against something like that an win on its onesnot that im goin out to catch it

lolim jus sayini know about partiesi seee the pics n status updates on facebook
kk i understandi'm sorry for assuming that you don't know about parties cuz i heard you get it in with them prescription drugsbut tru say now there are still ber vaccines out and its harder to fight it in the cold?

Getting the vaccine when it's finished >>>> catching the disease and making your immune system have to battle it out
i'd rather know that my immune system can fight against something like that an win on its onesnot that im goin out to catch it
Basically.LOL @ me probably having typhoid &/or malaria for nearly 12 months now.waiting on results, hopefully I do because that would explain all the mad symptoms.

There's knowing you can do it, and then there's doing it. You could probably take a bullet to the thigh and live, but it's not something you wanna put yourself through.And at Natty, he's talking about swine flu parties.... they were proposed as a way of getting everyone to have the disease and become immune before it gets stronger.... like chicken pox parties, but it was found to be too dangerous, I remember one guy on BBC saying "so you go to a swine flu party, catch the disease, you feel fine, go home make your gran a cup of tea, she catches the disease and dies..." I was surprised they said it so bluntly.

Guest Flat Ericó
Basically.LOL @ me probably having typhoid &/or malaria for nearly 12 months now.waiting on results, hopefully I do because that would explain all the mad symptoms.
nigga u cant have maleria for 12 months we'd be saying rip long eyelash youth by now if you did

this girl wants to be f*cked telling man i can only catch it if she sneezes on me should i link her and f*ck her with a risk of catching swine flu or just low it?id rather get swine flu now instead of the winter also we have seen evidenace of the ting mutatating to be reselinet to tamifluif i catch it now can i catch a mutated form later on?