Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
General Mac

Birthdays

41 posts in this topic

Its my born day today (Friday) and for some reason I'm not amped up about it. I feel like I've got nothing to celebrate and I haven't achieved enough at my age, maybe its because I'm unemployed and just sucked down. All my boys and my girl have made all these plans for me but a part of me just wants to be alone and stay away from everybody and just drown in my own misery. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one who feels like this.

nah its not irregularif they've planned you something then put on a brave face and try to enjoy it, you'll soon get sucked in

i turn 20 in 10 dayscan i get an owww

nah its not irregularif they've planned you something then put on a brave face and try to enjoy it, you'll soon get sucked in
happy birthday tho

chikka oww chikka oww owww

dno how old u arebut ur a young man, the world is your oysteryou can be anything you wanna be and do anything you wanna do, take ur birthday as the point where u step ur game up an no say u dnt wanna feel this way next yrenjoy ur day

Thanks for the Happy Birthdays.....but mans contemplating a 6 pack of brew now and reflect

Happy birthdaymy bday meant nothing to me this yearI'm old:(

:huh:

i dont celebrate coz i hate and cringe at the attentionjust thinking about it is making me cringeedit: and whenever i say to ppl i dont celebrate my bday ppl automatically assume that im a JWwtf yo

whats up gawd

SHOUT OUT THE JULY MASSIFBEST MONTH OF THE YEAR

SHOUT OUT THE JULY MASSIFBEST MONTH OF THE YEAR
I MUST SEE THE LOCS. MUST

Happy birthdayagree with smaddy, july = best month

x82138246418959171_9.jpg

happy birthday mate...its my birthday today too :)
Seriously? your a 3 July?

happy birthday spleen

Happy birthday spleen & G.MacI remember the days wen i was akid and would wait up til 12 for the birthday. Was some ext excitement. Miss them daysHopefully illfeel like that this year :)

yep!twenty today ... :/ n i get how u feel..i kinda feel the same minus the unemployed part lol

yep!twenty today ... :/ n i get how u feel..i kinda feel the same minus the unemployed part lol
Damn I hardly ever meet 3 July babies. Yeah man, I feel like trash, my phones ringing off and I know its happy birthday calls and messages but I really cant be f*cked to pick up or reply due to my emotional state. BEER TODAY? tell me your poison its on me

whats up gawd
assumed you was younger

Damn I hardly ever meet 3 July babies. Yeah man, I feel like trash, my phones ringing off and I know its happy birthday calls and messages but I really cant be f*cked to pick up or reply due to my emotional state. BEER TODAY? tell me your poison its on me
yeah i feel propa dead...even my girl was like wats up wid u.. oh well.. i think i had this feeling last year too lol. some birthday depression ukna!im sure we'll snap outta it tho fam..big up all da july heads doe..CANCERS RUN DIS TING

yeah i feel propa dead...even my girl was like wats up wid u.. oh well.. i think i had this feeling last year too lol. some birthday depression ukna!im sure we'll snap outta it tho fam..big up all da july heads doe..CANCERS RUN DIS TING
Maybe its the heat that drained us and confused our emotional state? Might have to open my birthday Rum now