Argh I'm so torn...

Captain Planet

The thing is, after doing research i have realised I am a Sony fanboy.The Japanese gaming scene appeals to me more than the American.Like I know the 360 is cheaper and that but the console is too f*ck*ng American, bare FPS games and no intricately designed games that a Sony console would have such as all those random gems found on the PS2 (you know that abstract sh*t like Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, ZOE etc.).Also PS3 has GT5 (which nearly made me cum when I saw the trailer) and games like Motorstorm etc.Then again the 360 is cheaper, I know I will enjoy multiplayer games on stuff like COD.All the mandem have it so I can get more network games than I could on a PS3.But will I be satisfied?And if I cop a 360 now by the time the PS3 gets cheaper how much will it have depreciated?

you get what you paid fori have a ps3 my friend has a xbox 360when we go to lunch, i buy a sainsburys taste the difference prawn chicken and bacon sandwich, his cautious nature to money leaves him buying ham and cheese.i finish with a clear mind and raring to gohe finishes lunch with a confused out look on life

you get what you paid fori have a ps3 my friend has a xbox 360when we go to lunch, i buy a sainsburys taste the difference prawn chicken and bacon sandwich, his cautious nature to money leaves him buying ham and cheese.i finish with a clear mind and raring to gohe finishes lunch with a confused out look on life
why didnt you just tell the guy to buy a ps3 bro make ting simple and easy to read youknow that kinda ting

Get what your friends have got.If your friends are split or don't have consoles get 360. Cheaper, copied games, bigger and better library, better online service, everyone has a mic.You'll be happy with either though tbf.I've got a PS3 and I'm pretty happy with it, for what it is it isn't expensive and I've got my moneys worth. Theres bare games available and I can always get a game online. Which is why I haven't got an Xbox yet - because I can't justify the extra expense.But if I knew then what I know now I'd have got 360.

why didnt you just tell the guy to buy a ps3 bro make ting simple and easy to read youknow that kinda ting
LOL

lol

LOL
:lol: