Should New Born Babies

Guest Tulse Hill

i remember watchin some show about this holiday resort for rich people, where everyone was payin for sh*t with the micro chipthe excuse was that because they were wearing next to nothing, long to carry a bag with ur cards in itdid someone on here post it up? might have been on tv
My big sister told me this, she said it was along the lines of a family going to an amusement park and they paid with microchips by putting their arm under a scanner. She told her that shitted her up because what she had read in the bible made her think this world is going to end soon.sh*t's f*cked up manAll i'm saying to those that refuse to have the chip in them, is love and worship god and he will free us from this evil world we live in.

Like i said, if it was ONLY to be used in the case of a missing child.If my child went missing and it was me who decided to not allow he/she to be chipped.. do u really think i will be saying 'yea well its against human rights thats why i didnt do it' No, i would just want my child back.

Like i said, if it was ONLY to be used in the case of a missing child.If my child went missing and it was me who decided to not allow he/she to be chipped.. do u really think i will be saying 'yea well its against human rights thats why i didnt do it' No, i would just want my child back.
Regardless of the use of the chip. It's evil, and it's the mark of the beast, it's the devil's ploy to use against us.When you agree to use the mark of the beast in any shape of form your basically selling your soul to satan.

Regardless of the use of the chip. It's evil, and it's the mark of the beast, it's the devil's ploy to use against us.When you agree to use the mark of the beast in any shape of form your basically selling your soul to satan.
Life is way too short.

Life is way too short.
Life on this planet is short. Life in the afterworld will last for eternity.

It wont be only used for missing children thoughIts aimed at you to accept it this way but there is a bigger picture you got to look at

It wont be only used for missing children thoughIts aimed at you to accept it this way but there is a bigger picture you got to look at
Na i know, thats what i said before, i know it wouldnt only be used for this so i dont agree with chipping.-----------------Tirunih, i used to.

Guest Tulse Hill

i wouldn mind being microchipped and i'll start a campaign for it,imagine paying for food on your hand, just swiping the self service till at tescos, no need for a wallet or noting