Top 5 Forwards - With or Without

Guest Tulse Hill

Crespo would be top of my list.RonaldoHenryRivaldoEto'oShevchenkoCrespoBatistutaShearerTrezeguetDel Piero
:mellow:
rivaldo was a left sided attacking midfielder ...however rivaldo > any1 apart from zidane and ronaldo in the last 20 years
true but he maybe can slip through cos he did play second striker, cos heads are puttig forward totti and del piero who are SS

WITH PACE1. Ronaldo 1996-20022. Henry 2001-20063. Owen 1998-20034. TBC5. TBCWITHOUT PACE1. Berkamp 1995-20052. Pippo Inzaghi 1998-20053. Raul 1996-2006 (by the way I just googled his profile, did you know he's never been sent off in 14 years?!)4. Miroslav Klose (you might laugh but google his stats for clubs/country)5. Alan Shearer (1994-2002

Guest Sho'Biz
Crespo would be top of my list.RonaldoHenryRivaldoEto'oShevchenkoCrespoBatistutaShearerTrezeguetDel Piero
:mellow:
rivaldo was a left sided attacking midfielder ...however rivaldo > any1 apart from zidane and ronaldo in the last 20 years
true but he maybe can slip through cos he did play second striker, cos heads are puttig forward totti and del piero who are SS
Replying to Top 5 Forwards - With or Without

1. Ronaldo 2. Eto'o3. Owen (liverpool)4. Henry5. David Villawithout1. Totti2. Forlan3. bergkamp4. fowler5. del piero
He's suprisingly quick.
hes not super slow but hes not super fast... my with pace list is full of people that have had at least 90 acceleration and speed on pro evo

1. Ronaldo 2. Eto'o3. Owen (liverpool)4. Henry5. David Villawithout1. Totti2. Forlan3. bergkamp4. fowler5. del piero
He's suprisingly quick.
hes not super slow but hes not super fast... my with pace list is full of people that have had at least 90 acceleration and speed on pro evo
vfdavrv ceargbfvarv3wf4gqg :lol: :lol: :lol:pink-20080117-364847.jpg, this guy immediately.

He's suprisingly quick.
vfdavrv ceargbfvarv3wf4gqg :lol: :lol: :lol:pink-20080117-364847.jpg, this guy immediately.
Allow himHe was the guy who said Crouch and Jenas are the same type of players.

He's suprisingly quick.
whats the hype for? really?he said forlan is pretty fast which he is but hes not at the pace my top 5 are... i used the pro evo analogy to show the difference between the fast and super fastboy loool at you remember the jenas thing you nerd allow still thinking about that you perv

He's suprisingly quick.
whats the hype for? really?he said forlan is pretty fast which he is but hes not at the pace my top 5 are... i used the pro evo analogy to show the difference between the fast and super fastboy loool at you remember the jenas thing you nerd allow still thinking about that you perv
Lol great quotes.The randomness of perv.