Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubby

Donae'o - PJs

13 posts in this topic

This tune is f*ck*ng sick.could say its in the wrong room tbh but this is track is immense.Nobody makes topics in here with good music anymore, just sh*t mc tracks knowing we are all going to complain. sad face

Donaeo's album was trash..This is nice thoe

Donaeo's album was trash..
I know its your opinion but do you really think this? I, African Warrior, Party Hard, Devil In a Blue Dress, When You're Alone & Watching Her Move are all massive tracks. That's half the album rinsed to death before the release and i reckon that clouded peoples opinions on it. The thing is though, the unheard tracks on it were actually trash! minus that r&b tune.

tune is big i like itppl think his album was trash cos they heard majority of tunes that were on thereto be fair. its good, considering hes got all the material and more in the pipeline

If Donaeo's album was presented to me and I hadn't heard any of the tracks before, I probably would have thought it was the best UK album out this year. Also if the Party Hard was the original version

If Donaeo's album was presented to me and I hadn't heard any of the tracks before, I probably would have thought it was the best UK album out this year.
Agreed. Album is fire. The only UK album that I've got this year that gets repeated plays.

Donaeo's album was trash..
I know its your opinion but do you really think this? I, African Warrior, Party Hard, Devil In a Blue Dress, When You're Alone & Watching Her Move are all massive tracks. That's half the album rinsed to death before the release and i reckon that clouded peoples opinions on it. The thing is though, the unheard tracks on it were actually trash! minus that r&b tune.
Ur right actuallyIll give it another listen but bar the bait tracks it was like searching tru ur next door neighbours garbage lukin 4 summink good but ima listen again

i dont like it

This tune is shakeyHis album is hard as wellBecause Im Strong & Forbidden Fruit are bangersJust dont like the beats they are way too mershy