The Rock Says...

Captain Planet

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allow all dis talk about you cant be older than 16 if u watch wwe, its stupidity. wrestling is a thriving and ever growing business millions of ppl around world watch it, so allow it, you've just be blagged or just narrow minded regarding wrestling. we all no its FAKE, but that not the point. its entertainment like any tv show, drama, animation, documentary, arts etc... to add if you actually watch smackdown and raw most of the audience are adults and yh it has fallen off abit but its still kinda entertaining i watch it from time to time on skysports....TNA is the next big ting still. Kurt Angle.
Congratulations, with that sentiment you have honestly just proved P Brisco and I right.

Guest Triple XXX

i still remember that day in '96 wen my mum dropped thati was about 5 or 6 n i remember how heart broken i wasnever forgiven her for that

I've always known wrestling wasn't real (well at least within a year of watching it, don't think I believed it for a while though) , but to what degree? Like I know the moves/ring are designed to have least effect at all, and I assume the speaking and little backstage scenes are scripted, but is the whole match also scripted? or do they just have little points that they have to have (like finisher moves/pins etc) and the rest is a bit of a freestyle? 'cause I'd think to follow a script for a whole match would take quite a bit of work

I've always known wrestling wasn't real (well at least within a year of watching it, don't think I believed it for a while though) , but to what degree? Like I know the moves/ring are designed to have least effect at all, and I assume the speaking and little backstage scenes are scripted, but is the whole match also scripted? or do they just have little points that they have to have (like finisher moves/pins etc) and the rest is a bit of a freestyle? 'cause I'd think to follow a script for a whole match would take quite a bit of work
i saw a thing on wrestling on sky 1 a while backthey have the skeleton but they make up the meat basicallyyou can see them talking to each over and covering their mouths loads

The way Rock used to take stunners always made me lol

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">stone cold was a goon, and the way rock took beatings was too funny
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
LOL

:lol: :lol: 1.42

:lol: :lol: 1.42
:lol::lol::lol:

LOLloool,yea The Rock always had a tendacy to over dramatise his falls

It turned E in 02 didn't it?But yh 90's wrestling>>>>>Waiting for cartoon network to end at 9.00 on a friday so that you could see WCW Nitro >>>>>>>>>Monday night wars
lol @ 5 years as soon as it was called WWE it floppedlol @ being in high school and still watching this
this.havent watched this since the 90's
/bang bang wcw gang
This Original nwo an the real cruiserweights >>>___ wwf/e Attitude era was a rip off of ecw.. Original ecw was sick The highest point in wrestling tho was the alliance.. Thats the best it ever could have been an since that ended it fell off in a major way Tried watchin wrestling wit my bro bout 6 months ago and pure no name guys.. No heroes left in it anymore.. I wonder if it was always this sh*t or we was just too young to kno better

It turned E in 02 didn't it?But yh 90's wrestling>>>>>Waiting for cartoon network to end at 9.00 on a friday so that you could see WCW Nitro >>>>>>>>>Monday night wars
lol @ 5 years as soon as it was called WWE it floppedlol @ being in high school and still watching this
this.havent watched this since the 90's
/bang bang wcw gang
This Original nwo an the real cruiserweights >>>___ wwf/e Attitude era was a rip off of ecw.. Original ecw was sick The highest point in wrestling tho was the alliance.. Thats the best it ever could have been an since that ended it fell off in a major way Tried watchin wrestling wit my bro bout 6 months ago and pure no name guys.. No heroes left in it anymore.. I wonder if it was always this sh*t or we was just too young to kno better
You cant really say no name guys as stone cold was a no name guy when i started watching wwf again after new japan, but wwe is swag. The pg rating change diidnt help it either. Nwo>all other groups.

"Now, Badass, you run your mouth about Summerslam. Well, here's the situation. The Rock says this, if the Rock hits you he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway. So the choice is yours, jabroni!'"
:rofl:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: the rock>>>>>>>>>>>>lmao

"Now, Badass, you run your mouth about Summerslam. Well, here's the situation. The Rock says this, if the Rock hits you he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway. So the choice is yours, jabroni!'"
:rofl:
:rofl: This WWF era was the reason man used to stay up at 3am watching PPV.

I stopped watching wrestling when they changed Raw from friday night to wednesday night.Pissed cos it came on too late and i had to be in bed for school by then.Got dissapointed in it when they separated wrestlers between Smackdown and Raw shows.Raw>>>Smackdown