Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taurus

Dolla Da Dustman, Revolver & Jonson - Crews Firing

23 posts in this topic

vids aytrevolver goes on a way with this...

DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT IM ABOUTI'LL PUT THE REVOLVER IN YOUR MOUTH AND BLOW YOUR OESOPHAGUS OUT!

^^^^^like i saidrevolver went on in a way with this tune...

Do any of these guys get bookings?
lol where?

thats grime

Do any of these guys get bookings?
lol where?
Wherever BBK and dem man get all these bookings they talk about charging a lot for

cold blooded dont get bookings, maybe dollar now seeing as hes wit ghetts moretimebut da rest of dem, nah not so muchrevs is very f*cked tho...

Tbh its all about Jonson if he didnt go pen then he would of been more known, he's always been on the road ting more though (North man know)

Tbh its all about Jonson if he didnt go pen then he would of been more known, he's always been on the road ting more though (North man know)
J TO THE O TO THE NJ TO THE O TO THE NJACK MAN IN THE ENDSc/sloved his beats. i lost most of em got a couple around

I swear before he was an MC (Brizzo) he weren't always on the road ting? but then he had to live up to lyrics when it came about.And he probably would have been about as known as the rest of CB bar Scorcher if he never went pen.

I swear before he was an MC (Brizzo) he weren't always on the road ting? but then he had to live up to lyrics when it came about.And he probably would have been about as known as the rest of CB bar Scorcher if he never went pen.
Nah hes been a warlord from day according to most guys from the green, I have no reason to dispute.

Nah hes been a warlord from day

you might aswell call him the boss of n9 the way set man talk about him

tune is f*ckin hard

you might aswell call him the boss of n9 the way set man talk about him
lol, too true