Ronaldo - "I'll get even more free kicks in Spain"

MetaFives

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh without doubt.Once he settles he's gonna bang 20 league goals a season alot easier over there than he would here.I don't blame him though tbh, not much more he can achieve here and 42 goals or whatever it was over here, he'll be looking to smash that over the next 4-5 years at Real.Esp. if he's on penalty duty too, seems to be a penalty every game in Spain.

Spain is a more attractive propostition whichever way you look at it for foreign players.Also I don't think Chelsea's tactics against Barca did the prem any favours or Man Utds for that matter. If you were Franck Ribery or Kaka, attacking players who like to express themselves... would you want to join Chelsea knowing you weren't gonna do eff all but defend when playing at the Nou Camp?We see this week in week out, defence against attack everytime a footballing team plays a not so good team. This kind of football is not fun to take part in or watch.In Spain teams attack & try to win regardless of who their playing. Ath Madrid vs Barca was an amazing match. Good advert for La liga.

"I've arrived at the Bernabeu stadium, and this is unbelievable. There are more than 70,000 fans here already and they're still coming in. I was here last week for Kaka's presentation and this is even bigger."For one thing, the doors were opened at 18:30, and in little more than an hour the vast majority were inside. I've spoken to security staff, who tell me that this week they opened so many doors so early because otherwise there could have been bottlenecks even worse than last week's."Juan will bring us more soon, including live pictures from the stadium.
the record is 75k for maradona to napoli