Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2binspired

Jay v Game

35 posts in this topic

so jay and game have actually started taking shots at each other. swear this started back when game dropped documentry.Jay:“I ain’t talking about gossip/ I ain’t talking about Game/ I ain’t talking about Jimmy/ I ain’t talking about Dame/Dame made millions/ Even Jaz made some scraps/ He coulda made more but he ain’t sign his contract/”games response:does this mean both coming out with albums?

game is schizophenic
bi-polar

game is schizophenic
bi-polar
:!:

They've been doing this dance for nearly 5 yearsNeither has anything new to say musically, they should just invest their money & efforts in improving the TERRIBLE communities they came from.

comptontrash DO YALL THINK JAY-Z IS DISSIN ME ? YALL LISTEN & TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK ?!?!? & THEN WE CAN DECIDE HIS FATE !!!**what a bitch

So wait, man jumped back on 50's nuts, then this?LMFAO

hes starting to piss me off...guy doesnt know who he is.

Its heating up now.Game cant stop sending he really cant stop sending. Even B is getting it."This ain't about B/This ain't about Destiny...You got a bad b*tch, word, ain't no p*ssy like hers/Just ask the Mavericks, Cowboys and the Spurs/I mean, my b*tch don't sling p*ssy like that/My b*tch sling p*ssy on a n*gga from the back, back, back/Black Wall Street, that's the game I bang/And I'm in Mahdrid, Spain"

LOLOld black lady probably though.I think it's something like 15-22 year old males are the most likely to be perpetrator/victim of crime.
Its heating up now.Game cant stop sending he really cant stop sending. Even B is getting it."This ain't about B/This ain't about Destiny...You got a bad b*tch, word, ain't no p*ssy like hers/Just ask the Mavericks, Cowboys and the Spurs/I mean, my b*tch don't sling p*ssy like that/My b*tch sling p*ssy on a n*gga from the back, back, back/Black Wall Street, that's the game I bang/And I'm in Mahdrid, Spain"
lool

Old ass nigga..is these white people really saying nigga, lol it spain anyway...would love to see game that in the uk though

Game ended him in the speech at the end " i wouldn't trade places on the forbes list 4 them nose and them lips" "no1 on the block got a swagger like you, cos no1 on the ****g corner is 42"

I hope Jay replys but he cant see him doing that

good diss but man is bipolar he already saying sorry about wot he said to Beyonce with in the track

im gonna be the first one to say that the game is gonna kill jay, i see him coming out with a banger its gonna be another rick ross type sh*t

jay is just gna probably say one line n niggas are gona be like ahhh he killed him!!dem jay z dikriders dere

game ended him self from when on his first album he does a skit mid track about how much up jays arse he is

lol the camel gt smoked

half a bar at the most

In terms of pure music, Game's diss was HARD and he would probably win a LYRICALLY battle with Jay-Z.However, in real life Jay-Z has what? £20mill cash and another £200mill in assets? he really won't be affected by this AT ALL apart from a few thousand forum users saying he lost.

half a bar at the most
Lol, alie.Llow responding to a nigga with Hip-Hop torrets.

Old ass nigga..is these white people really saying nigga, lol it spain anyway...would love to see game that in the uk though
He's in the UK this week isnt he? So he probs will doWhen i went to see him years back with Snoop Dogg after Game just split from G-Unit and was dissin them at every show, he done the same little bit at each of his shows on the tour (judgin by videos) so will probs be doin the same hereId love to see Jay Z reply properly, rather than just these sublim's hes been doin, and just show Game whats what

lol @ this thread. I like em both, but there aint no comparison.