Jay v Game

2binspired

so jay and game have actually started taking shots at each other. swear this started back when game dropped documentry.Jay:“I ain’t talking about gossip/ I ain’t talking about Game/ I ain’t talking about Jimmy/ I ain’t talking about Dame/Dame made millions/ Even Jaz made some scraps/ He coulda made more but he ain’t sign his contract/”games response:does this mean both coming out with albums?

Guest Cipher

They've been doing this dance for nearly 5 yearsNeither has anything new to say musically, they should just invest their money & efforts in improving the TERRIBLE communities they came from.

Its heating up now.Game cant stop sending he really cant stop sending. Even B is getting it."This ain't about B/This ain't about Destiny...You got a bad b*tch, word, ain't no p*ssy like hers/Just ask the Mavericks, Cowboys and the Spurs/I mean, my b*tch don't sling p*ssy like that/My b*tch sling p*ssy on a n*gga from the back, back, back/Black Wall Street, that's the game I bang/And I'm in Mahdrid, Spain"

LOLOld black lady probably though.I think it's something like 15-22 year old males are the most likely to be perpetrator/victim of crime.
Its heating up now.Game cant stop sending he really cant stop sending. Even B is getting it."This ain't about B/This ain't about Destiny...You got a bad b*tch, word, ain't no p*ssy like hers/Just ask the Mavericks, Cowboys and the Spurs/I mean, my b*tch don't sling p*ssy like that/My b*tch sling p*ssy on a n*gga from the back, back, back/Black Wall Street, that's the game I bang/And I'm in Mahdrid, Spain"
lool

In terms of pure music, Game's diss was HARD and he would probably win a LYRICALLY battle with Jay-Z.However, in real life Jay-Z has what? £20mill cash and another £200mill in assets? he really won't be affected by this AT ALL apart from a few thousand forum users saying he lost.

Old ass nigga..is these white people really saying nigga, lol it spain anyway...would love to see game that in the uk though
He's in the UK this week isnt he? So he probs will doWhen i went to see him years back with Snoop Dogg after Game just split from G-Unit and was dissin them at every show, he done the same little bit at each of his shows on the tour (judgin by videos) so will probs be doin the same hereId love to see Jay Z reply properly, rather than just these sublim's hes been doin, and just show Game whats what

On The Game’s diss track:“Tell me exactly what I said….(reporter: you mentioned his name, Jim Jones’ name, Dame Dash’s name…) I said I’m not talking about, this, this. I’m not…Is that a diss? ‘Oh, you hurt my feelings.’ Tell groupie to get over it…If that’s a diss, then wear that. Tell groupie to get over it.”