Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Numero001

Jump In The Middle and Skank video

15 posts in this topic

Vids well done alie? Bait concept for obvious reasons but shot and edited really wellWonder why it says "Spluurge" @ 3:40... lol

I am so not looking for to this crap that will be BATTERED in Napa

track is f*ck*ng swag

track is f*ck*ng swag
c/s/but I gotta admit tho, jus like "Are you gonna bang," this f*cks up the clubs.

good video swag track and y does the intro of the video revolve around coldsteps when its zest's tune

it says Splurge cos thats who made the beat (The breddas who sang that Channel U tune 'Excuse Me')

it says Splurge cos thats who made the beat (The breddas who sang that Channel U tune 'Excuse Me')
They never made the beat

track is f*ck*ng swag
c/s god knows why they make videos for these boog songs the shelf life on them are getting shorter

track is f*ck*ng swag

They never made the beat
T-Boy from Splurge made the beat!

They never made the beat
T-Boy from Splurge made the beat!
Oh yeah, I got confused. I was told who produced some house remix theyve got of this and got it twisted thinking he produced thisBut anyway, I heard Zest didnt even write this tune. Play did the hook and heard the Splurge youths "helped" write the verses

where da hell did half of des funky man pop up from....where were dey 2/3yrs ago?????i neva heard of nun of des guys besides gracious before is whole funky ting

where da hell did half of des funky man pop up from....where were dey 2/3yrs ago?????i neva heard of nun of des guys besides gracious before is whole funky ting
they were heads that were spitting in there rooms to grime and were never gonna make it......

Swear a few of this guys crew was those kids that did the refix tune on Channel U of that Fatman Scoop/Timberland tune