Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
local

i dropped an old jamo bird

81 posts in this topic

jus got bak 2 cov from manchesterhad a few cans on the train im a bit gon likeseen this old bird who musta worked for the train station or suminall smilin chattin wiv sum old geezaso im waitin 4 my mum 2 pik me upleanin on a fone box, i got a song in my head so i start bangin the tune into the bak of the fone boxdidnt kno no1 was in itnext thing WAAATCHAA FI BANG UNA FUNE BWWWUAAAXXX BWAAAIIso im laffinshe cums out few minutes l8apropa cussin me outin my facespittin all ova my face likeclartin all in my boat likeive been tryna say sorry didnt kno no1 was in ther but she carries onsuffixin clart all ova the shopso i dropped hermy mum wasnt happy

jus got bak 2 cov from manchesterhad a few cans on the train im a bit gon likeseen this old bird who musta worked for the train station or suminall smilin chattin wiv sum old geezaso im waitin 4 my mum 2 pik me upleanin on a fone box, i got a song in my head so i start bangin the tune into the bak of the fone boxdidnt kno no1 was in itnext thing WAAATCHAA FI BANG UNA FUNE BWWWUAAAXXX BWAAAIIso im laffinshe cums out few minutes l8apropa cussin me outin my facespittin all ova my face likeclartin all in my boat likeive been tryna say sorry didnt kno no1 was in ther but she carries onsuffixin clart all ova the shopso i dropped hermy mum wasnt happy
:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
LOL @ the imagery

LMAO'So I dropped her'Actually creasing. Statement came out of nowhere yet it was so direct and definitive.

applause1234363884.gifNeeds to happen more often, unprovoked.

o yh she was the 1 who was chattin wiv geeza i seen earliafuk knos wot pissed her off so muchfonebox musta ate her coins

u man condonin man beatin up some old loud Jamaican woman?u f*ckin neeks.im not even aiming this at stefan
Course, its 09 women are equal now, they can get beat up same way

How old is this old bird you speak of? I'm under the assumption by old bird he meant a woman in her 30s to 40s.

didnt even grin, guess its some white northern humour like that 2 pints sh*t on bbc3.

u man condonin man beatin up some old woman?u f*ckin neeks.im not even aiming this at stefan
watch the replies change now....

u man condonin man beatin up some old woman?u f*ckin neeks.im not even aiming this at stefan
except what he said is truethe people above are f*ck*ng clowns if they were seriousedit, lol @ titan backtracking

How old is this old bird you speak of? I'm under the assumption by old bird he meant a woman in her 30s to 40s.
yh 40 oddpropa small gremlin bitch
lol enit
didnt even grin, guess its some white northern humour like that 2 pints sh*t on bbc3.
wot u even on about

fshnbfdnndfndgndgndfg:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

except what he said is truethe people above are f*ck*ng clowns if they were seriousedit, lol @ titan backtracking
Not really. Because my laughter was at my initial assumption.Obviously I wouldn't be laughing if it was an old lady like 60 upwards which is what you and brisco were implying. But that wasn't the case, so the imagery is still funny.

slumping women is cool in 09?

slumping women is cool in 09?
It was cool in '00 '01 '02 '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08, but not in '09 (see Brisco's post the sudden change in public opinion duke).

locol ur kool i wanna be like you :rolleyes: d*ckhead

lol @ not shanking heryou fail

not cool at alltime to be real to our woman

Did your mother see this?Lol at not being mature enough to tut and walk away.

When somebody is hitting you in the face and spitting in your face, how easy would it be to walk away?Or tut?

lol his mother was probally in the car saying "go'orn my son"