bricky (GAS gang)/pecky (P.Y.G)

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

cant you get hold of cctv if its already been used in a case? probly completly wrong but im sure i heard bout this before.
May be possible through F.O.I Act.

Guest PROFIT2
how the f*ck did they get hold of tht footage?
CCTV
lol yeah obviously but how did these yutes get hold of it.
Was probably on Crimewatch or suttin
What for 2 bikes gettin knicked? I doubt itPlus the 1st vids meant 2 be brixton and the 2nd is peckyBut it looks like its from the same set of cctv cameras

Guest Triple XXX

with wireless CCTV you can stand at close proximity to the camera n with a cheap wireless device intercept the footage then record it onto ur own devicei dnt kno if thats how they did it, bt thats how i know to do it

they roll like that because at least two or three of dem are holding out the bunch, and its difficult for police to pin point whos who hence the yg's were all black.
thanks for breaking down the secret code of gang wear and attitude for us. you did it so effortlessly

they roll like that because at least two or three of dem are holding out the bunch, and its difficult for police to pin point whos who hence the yg's were all black.
thanks for breaking down the secret code of gang wear and attitude for us. you did it so effortlessly
LOL (10kb)Accept (Alt + C), Save As (Alt + S), Decline (Alt + D)

if cctv is used against u in a case,u can get a copy of it this dnt look like cctv though,looks more like a close surveillance operation the type the fbi will use to monitor massive arms trades and terrorist cellsi hope they got the conviction for the stolen bike after all that lol @ tour de france