Justice, Yemen-style.

streets.

Justice Yemen-style: Paedophile who raped boy, 11, shot in the head in front of hundreds of spectatorsThis is criminal justice, Yemen style. A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner. Hundreds of onlookers lined the streets to watch the gruesome scene, cheering and shouting abuse at Yehya Hussein al-Raghwah. The boy, Hamdi al-Kabas, had reportedly come into his shop for a haircut last December during the Muslim festival of Eid. After brutally attacking him, the barber cut his body into pieces and dumped them outside the capital Sana'a. article-0-059D0D4A000005DC-644_468x600.jpgHe was given the death penalty by a Yemeni court a month later after apparently admitting his crime. Shocking images of his final moments were released following the execution yesterday. First he leaves the city's central prison, handcuffed and dressed in white robes. Fear etched on his face, he is surrounded by soldiers as he is led towards a ceremonial red carpet. He is allowed to say a final prayer, his shirt is then ripped open before he is laid face down. As a police official reads out his sentence for the last time, a doctor oversees his treatment and crowds - which appear to include children - jeer and punch the air, some filming his final moment on their mobile phones. article-0-059C88CC000005DC-166_224x423.jpgarticle-0-059C88DB000005DC-724_224x423.jpgarticle-0-059D0D9C000005DC-529_468x379.jpgMore on the story here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...spectators.html

if guilty .. correct move... but JEEEZwith a f*ck*ng AK u know.
InitLaow like they cudnt use a single shot ting
lol if he reloaded.
lol reh the images of these quotes./
No-one has a right to do this.Let God punish him
God ain't punishin no one in this lifetime brah. It's a DIY ting out here.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

dunno if i agree with this penalty, and in a way dont really make sense to me.If god exists, he will be punished by his hand, also means we don't have the right to take life.If god does not exist, the guy is dead n no longer bein punished or suffering for his crimes as he is in the void of death.However, if it was someone i was close to who was the victim, i dunno how i'd feel about the above.