Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meticulous

Want to make a website

10 posts in this topic

Anyone know any good domain name registrars & web hosts?How easy is it to change web host after like a year?

www.godaddy.com

Anyone know any good domain name registrars & web hosts?How easy is it to change web host after like a year?
You get what you pay for.To change hosts, make sure your domain registrar deals with NAMESERVERS.123-REG are kool. GODADDY are aight. But be weary of "Cheap as chips" deals.

You get what you pay for.To change hosts, make sure your domain registrar deals with NAMESERVERS.123-REG are kool. GODADDY are aight. But be weary of "Cheap as chips" deals.
123reg are giving me the best deal for a .co.ukany specific things I need to include other than the nameservers?they only let me buy 2 years worth at once, when them 2 years are up do I get priority over everyone to renew yeah?How do I make myself WHOIS anonymous?Any other essentials I need?

I might need to make a website soon. Just assumed I'd asked David. I figure that with all the time this dude spends indoors, if he doesn't know how to make a website, then as Katt Williams would say... I do not know, what the f*ck, he is doing, with his life.

Justhost.comvery good service and at a very good price

wait... how many u niggaz have websites? why do u lot have websites? pleasure or business?