Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fresh

You dont get much lower than this

51 posts in this topic

5693_118842316514_636106514_2928218_6320958_n.jpgQuestion: Do you give beggars money?

Depends on how I feel/how much spare change I have, but most times, no...Also ____________________________________ >>> fiends/crackheads from the bits casually walking up to man, asking for money. Don't even look at them.

sometimeseven if i kno they are gna use it for drugs, if lifes that sh*t from im givin him the money its his choice what he does with it

I don't give beggars money, because i've noticed some of them gettin out their little sleeping bags with nice creps an jeans on walking into nice whips.

beggars give me money ttkk/only muscians and only if i like what im hearingsoz to the non artistic tramps

I don't give beggars money, because i've noticed some of them gettin out their little sleeping bags with nice creps an jeans on walking into nice whips.
that sh*t does piss me off stillor when u see them same one workin the strip sayin the same thing to everyone every damn day, with a bran new pair of air maxi remember one guy i gave him 50p then the nex day on my way to school i see him one a dem cd walkmen (it was good for them days) and a hands free kit

i sometimes give a few pence to the music guys but thats about as far as i go

sometimeseven if i kno they are gna use it for drugs, if lifes that sh*t from im givin him the money its his choice what he does with it

that sh*t does piss me off stillor when u see them same one workin the strip sayin the same thing to everyone every damn day, with a bran new pair of air maxi remember one guy i gave him 50p then the nex day on my way to school i see him one a dem cd walkmen (it was good for them days) and a hands free kit
them things piss me off.

don't trust that nigga lenny the trampttkk

don't trust that nigga lenny the trampttkk
everyone knows he's from a well off familydidn't man cop a record deal last year as well?

f*ck givin dem money

sometimessome of them look like they're in their 60s. must be pretty heartbreaking to be that age and be living rough

i sometimes give a few pence to the music guys but thats about as far as i go

Used to. The homeless shouldn't really be homeless though, we have adequate measures to prevent most from needing to live on the street, benefits so they don't need to beg.Would rather give them a sammich. Gave one some jalebi today (ttkk)

was chatting to some american indian last week for half an hour. I spared him some change. Seemed cool.

Sometimes. Never to the music people. I have earphones for a reason and their speakers are so loud I can still hear them. Do not want.If I see a beggar just holding out the cup not trying to pester anybody and I have some change then I will drop it. If they come up to me with some BULLSHIT story about needing bus fare coz they lost their car keys or suttin they get air. Don't lie. And don't try to friend me up. I don't want to be friends with you because I'm scared you might touch me. Just stay still and let me put the money in the cup.

nah way i see it u gotta be a complete c*nt or EXTREMELY unlucky to end up taht hard uponly time iv ever felt to give money is when i was in china and saw kids with no legs and arms etc begginbut cant give em money as ur basicly payin for more kids to suffer at the hands of evil people

Yeah man, you know how those kids got that way and it wasn't a freak accident.

Coming home 2nite some crazy guy gets on the train (you might of seen him round Wood Green, if your from them sides), starts preaching about MJ and how he is up there with Jesus and then started tap dancing and asking for money. Thing is he didnt look like he needed to be begging, he looked clean and his garms were clean so man can't be that hard up.