You dont get much lower than this

Fresh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give beggars money, because i've noticed some of them gettin out their little sleeping bags with nice creps an jeans on walking into nice whips.
that sh*t does piss me off stillor when u see them same one workin the strip sayin the same thing to everyone every damn day, with a bran new pair of air maxi remember one guy i gave him 50p then the nex day on my way to school i see him one a dem cd walkmen (it was good for them days) and a hands free kit

I don't give beggars money, because i've noticed some of them gettin out their little sleeping bags with nice creps an jeans on walking into nice whips.
that sh*t does piss me off stillor when u see them same one workin the strip sayin the same thing to everyone every damn day, with a bran new pair of air maxi remember one guy i gave him 50p then the nex day on my way to school i see him one a dem cd walkmen (it was good for them days) and a hands free kit
them things piss me off.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Used to. The homeless shouldn't really be homeless though, we have adequate measures to prevent most from needing to live on the street, benefits so they don't need to beg.Would rather give them a sammich. Gave one some jalebi today (ttkk)

Sometimes. Never to the music people. I have earphones for a reason and their speakers are so loud I can still hear them. Do not want.If I see a beggar just holding out the cup not trying to pester anybody and I have some change then I will drop it. If they come up to me with some BULLSHIT story about needing bus fare coz they lost their car keys or suttin they get air. Don't lie. And don't try to friend me up. I don't want to be friends with you because I'm scared you might touch me. Just stay still and let me put the money in the cup.

nah way i see it u gotta be a complete c*nt or EXTREMELY unlucky to end up taht hard uponly time iv ever felt to give money is when i was in china and saw kids with no legs and arms etc begginbut cant give em money as ur basicly payin for more kids to suffer at the hands of evil people

Coming home 2nite some crazy guy gets on the train (you might of seen him round Wood Green, if your from them sides), starts preaching about MJ and how he is up there with Jesus and then started tap dancing and asking for money. Thing is he didnt look like he needed to be begging, he looked clean and his garms were clean so man can't be that hard up.