You dont get much lower than this

Fresh

Gave money to a homeless woman with a babyI'm not STUPID. She obviously wasn't homeless with a baby and has the oppotunity to be in a better position than what she was in. The money I gave her was blatently going on drugs but I just like to do it in case.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to but after living in brixton and occassionally giving to certain ppl every time i jumped into my local shop about 10 f*ck*ng junkies come sponging, for change or fags (I dont even smoke) they just push there luck, so now when they ask me for money i ask them for money that tends to shut them up with out getting into a confrontation.

one time i was on the train going to croydon and sum twat gets on, and makes a speach about wanting money and he aint gonna spend it on drugs. Then started askin everyone, most of whom were business ppl who ignored him nervously, i just told him no. But still, tramps these days, the ones in my area just sit on the street, u got some entrepreneurs up there.

Depends on how I feel/how much spare change I have, but most times, no...Also ____________________________________ >>> fiends/crackheads from the bits casually walking up to man, asking for money. Don't even look at them.

one time i was on the train going to croydon and sum twat gets on, and makes a speach about wanting money and he aint gonna spend it on drugs. Then started askin everyone, most of whom were business ppl who ignored him nervously, i just told him no. But still, tramps these days, the ones in my area just sit on the street, u got some entrepreneurs up there.
im sure ive seen that guy a number of times, going from victoria to croydon, dno if its the same trainhe gets on my nerves

not the ones at the cash machineslike just coz i looked at my balance and pulled out £20 im gonna give this guy some moneyplus had to school my girl on the watch for the pin number then follow and rob routinedont like being approached either with some sob story or "i do not speak english" card wtf man nahlike im gonna whip my wallet out in front of some homeless guy like "hmm yeah lemme see if i have any small change" coz certain junky guys will plug you and take your wallet tbh

The tramps i h8, are them fiendish crack addled scoucers. That come up to u like " i need a few £ to get the train and visit my child, who i only see once a month ". When in reality u can tell no judge would allow them access to children, with there missing teeth and legions on dere skin. Makes me sick, especially when they try and act hurt when u dnt give them nuffin. smh

As of now I give, hence this thread.The day before I made it, it was pissin down with rain and I see this nigga kippin outside one shop in his blanket which obviously wasn't sheltering him from the rain, man was just face down in water. I wish I could have taken a picture to show how it looked. Anyway I saw this guy from quay down the road and thought even if this guy is a nitty or an alchy, would it be so bad to put an inch of happiness into this guys day? Let him get high off my expense, at the end of the day I aint givin him P to try and help him reform himself, if that was the case i'd pick him up and take home and feed him tarass. Its about brightenin up someone's day. Gave the dude the £4 I had jigglin in my pocket.Same day I found £10 in Halfords car park, and a pound on my seat on the tube.So Amen to that.

As of now I give, hence this thread.The day before I made it, it was pissin down with rain and I see this nigga kippin outside one shop in his blanket which obviously wasn't sheltering him from the rain, man was just face down in water. I wish I could have taken a picture to show how it looked. Anyway I saw this guy from quay down the road and thought even if this guy is a nitty or an alchy, would it be so bad to put an inch of happiness into this guys day? Let him get high off my expense, at the end of the day I aint givin him P to try and help him reform himself, if that was the case i'd pick him up and take home and feed him tarass. Its about brightenin up someone's day. Gave the dude the £4 I had jigglin in my pocket.Same day I found £10 in Halfords car park, and a pound on my seat on the tube.So Amen to that.
selah