Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

D-Fam

15 posts in this topic

What do you think of them, i rate them still.They have a nice blend, lyrically,vocally & musically.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

look and sound very polished but theirs nothing about them really.Do they do well chart wise?

They try hard. Not my ting but with the right management and direction could do a little ting still true they have a ghetto appeal and sh*t with a bit of a mersh sound. Wont completely write them off yetThe dude singing the chorus on Whatever you Want isn't even the guy in the vid forcing the notes lol. I dont know if I would have embarrassed myself Milli Vanilli'in them vocals

their vids are on pointbut i dont see where theyre trina go with this

sounds like a bag of corny sh*t

so solid affiliates right? that castro bre is that dude who sung the 21 seconds hook brother?

so solid affiliates right? that castro bre is that dude who sung the 21 seconds hook brother?
yh i think so

Terrible, swear we blasted them for that "Whatever you want video"Trying them high vocals with a trembling voice

these man too corny for me.

Guy on the chorus in the 1st video sings like he's in serious pain.

these guys r what031. so solid. sum any battersea yutes ?which 1 is it

dat charcoal skinned singin guy in da 1st video looks like man jus came of da banana boat.

dat charcoal skinned singin guy in da 1st video looks like man jus came of da banana boat.
r low it

what the f*ck is this gay sh*t