Childhood Crush?

Tirunih

kyla_pratt_1941913.jpgBoy i like the way she swtich her swag up from being a tom boy on smart guy to some fine redbone chick on one on on
c/s was fully gutted when she slept with her house mate played by ray-j, fully thought she was any whore from then on

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
I guess I dontAlso Esq if I dont get it how did u?Swear you werent even a mere embryo
I'm a higher form of being, it really is as simple as that.You take care now.

kyla_pratt_1941913.jpgBoy i like the way she swtich her swag up from being a tom boy on smart guy to some fine redbone chick on one on on
c/s was fully gutted when she slept with her house mate played by ray-j, fully thought she was any whore from then on
refresh me, when did she sleep with ray j on the show, i know her ex arniza (how ever u spell) banged brandy though

I fancied Lisa from Sister Sister (she had swagger)The aunty in Sabrina the Teenage Witch (one with short hair had swagger)Tatayana AliThe twins from Fun House, Melanie and MartinaTia from Sister SisterRaven SymoneOlsen twinsCountess Vaughn (Kim from Moesha)Mel BLisa MaffiaTamzin Outhwaite in EastEnders

refresh me, when did she sleep with ray j on the show, i know her ex arniza (how ever u spell) banged brandy though
at da end of the last seasonsome d*ckhead ting if u ask me dey just ended show like dat the f*ck was da last scene aswel