Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

She's BUTTERS

60 posts in this topic

I knew she wasn't peng but i didn't think she was butters until seeing her on BET last night.16a5gup.jpg9j0nwm.jpgr9px06.jpgT.I. is slipping imoCan her p*ssy be so good that her looks get a bly?

boy... .... stay with the ting that was dere b4 the fame i guesss.but i always thought she was pie also.she looks like a double merked version of no lay

talking like u still wouldnt

I swear you're the guy always talking like some righteous follower of Jah.Then you're condemning mans wifey, maybe hes found someone that he genuinely likes?

Still wouldbut she does look like a dead mouse

Still wouldbut she does look like a deadmau5

Your girl before fame>>>>some gold digging whoreDont understand how people dont comprehend this

boy... .... stay with the ting that was dere b4 the fame i guesss.but i always thought she was pie also.she looks like a double merked version of no lay
i sure she wasn't with him before he got famous@ JR that was a gimmick stop trying to play devils advocate

Dead mouse :lol:She aint THAT bad.

Dead mouse :lol:
That wasn't what he meant..

Your girl before fame>>>>some gold digging whoreDont understand how people dont comprehend this
swear she was in some RnB group?

Dead mouse :lol:
That wasn't what he meant..
oh.newho...like i said, she aint THAT bad and snoop, i think she was there before the fame.

Yeah she does look like no lay And theyve been together for years doe, good on him

Swear he pregnated her and they have like 6 children together or suttinTI was hardly know must have been 19 ish and that was his girlNow he is in his 20'sI applaud him if anything he went in for her and he is still loyal cos 90% of this forum judging by posts would dump their girls once they see any money

C/S LAhi 100%Why it matter to you if another mans chick is butters? What is it some kind of reverse jelousy?

Swear he pregnated her and they have like 6 children together or suttinTI was hardly know must have been 19 ish and that was his girlNow he is in his 20'sI applaud him if anything he went in for her and he is still loyal cos 90% of this forum judging by posts would dump their girls once they see any money
i think he said in that program only 3 are by his "situation"i duno doebt yea theyre must b some deeper connection or sutinlooks aint everything

yea she was in xscape200pxxscapegrouppic.jpgshe was even worse then her face looks swollen like will smith face in hitch wen he eats that tingbut smart move by TI he could f*ck most girls and prob does but keeps loyal wifey who belived in him from early

She comes like a WhoHHW_WP06-1024.jpg
nail on the head LMFAOthem top lip there

She comes like a WhoHHW_WP06-1024.jpg
its deep

i thought that was a photoshopped mariah at first

Ive always thought his, she must be a really nice person or he see's something that we dont.

Ive always thought his, she must be a really nice person or he see's something that we dont.
some different head game on lock IMO

Lol Mrkrienan's sigthe look of awe by the indian chickhahaha