Baiding >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VENOM

so my friend whos got a fashion thing for a company on new bond street asked me to come for lunchshes just finished her fashion degree and had a good placement as a buyer or suttin like that.anyways so we walked around new bond street and all that area.wooy.. all the jewelry shop wiv cia like door men holding the doorcertain man jus rolling up in convertible phantom and going into gucci shopsee grown men and women pissed at their 9-5 job look at this young breh roll up in a merc SLR..they looked vexeven seen bait elders spending dat herb money carrying gucci bags like paris hiltonsaville row and that ozwald boateng shop looked sick. so i copped me a tie for £45 init so i have my own bag to carrysome unknown but exclusive watches gong for £19,499..wtf! then you had some other shops who just display the good and not bother with da price cos if u have to ask then ur in the wrong shop.that tactic was powerful cos we just looked thru the window......and kept it moving :confused: saw bare PRIVATE banks.... then i came back to camberwell and had a bottle of sour sap :confused: money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that is all.

Them young people i see walking around in handfuls of designer bags around west end, they're the same people who buy the cheapest thing in the store and ask for a larger bag and stick all they're Primark and high street stuff in it.imo

Them young people i see walking around in handfuls of designer bags around west end, they're the same people who buy the cheapest thing in the store and ask for a larger bag and stick all they're Primark and high street stuff in it.imo
this was new bond street not just west end tho. none of that H. samuel sh*t, not even selfridges sh*t more time.shops with no price tags and only 3 people in store but those 3 people will buy your family's earnings in oneday.p.s. i wasnt envying anyones lifestyle i was admiring it.it just seemed like a very different part of london, relaxed and stress free.unlike just 5 mins round the corner where its a rush for the latest sale going on. didnt see one shop with the word SALE anywhere

this was new bond street not just west end tho. none of that H. samuel sh*t, not even selfridges sh*t more time.shops with no price tags and only 3 people in store but those 3 people will buy your family's earnings in oneday.p.s. i wasnt envying anyones lifestyle i was admiring it.
them ones..jhezz

This thread reeks of desperation.Go and make some money.
the usual sidekicks commenting en masse. i went to a part of london i admired and i made a thread about it. /i am making my money nicely.. i just saw a nex level of it and need to re group

some people's priorities on here is all over the place.Money should be used to feed, cloth & warm us, there is nothing wrong with having a better quality of the following.. However wanting to have money just to be stunting and taunting people who don't haves as much as yourself is wrong.Excessive amounts of money brings out the truth in people.

Yeah, used to walk around New Bond Street and those streets heading towards Mayfair whilst I was working by Green Park last year. The amount of ballers I would see was different. Constantly seeing Lexus', Benz's, BMW's, etc. All the latest plates.Was even speaking to some guy a couple days ago who was telling me he works in Cartier and saw some white business men buying a £600,000 watch like it was chicken scraps. Having that much money must be something else.