Baiding >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VENOM

bill gates knows the value of moneysheeeezbut venom, i c/s wid u... when i go down west and new bond st etc, i see dem mandem and women and think jeez ur lifestyle looks aite still no envy passes thru my bonez wot so ever - it makes me aspire more timez...

a lot of it is A rab money... they own half of london and they all come here in the summer
C/sBut they are soo many fake ballers @ west end.Certain man are designer gear head- down and enquiring about paying installments on a ipod nano <_< ... NOT SERIOUS...

a lot of it is A rab money... they own half of london and they all come here in the summer
C/sBut they are soo many fake ballers @ west end.Certain man are designer gear head- down and enquiring about paying installments on a ipod nano <_< ... NOT SERIOUS...
Define designer gearI always read this type of talk on hereAnd it always seems like hatred towards these people because they are YOUR AGE and wearing 8+ bills worth of clothes everydayTruthfully the story was gas innit?

Define designer gearI always read this type of talk on hereAnd it always seems like hatred towards these people because they are YOUR AGE and wearing 8+ bills worth of clothes everyday
this.
lol

Define designer gearI always read this type of talk on hereAnd it always seems like hatred towards these people because they are YOUR AGE and wearing 8+ bills worth of clothes everydayTruthfully the story was gas innit?
About gas I see this everyday.hater? neverI can AFFORD to buy what I DESIRE when it comes to clothings. So no room for hatred on the next man doing his thing.But from what I have noticed about a FEW(not all)man that rock the big name brands and what not. Something always never adds up.A major difference in reception between a road man in a big brand name head down to an Arab in the same clothing...