Greatest Music Genius Ever To Have Lived?

Guest Esquilax

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about classical but this era must be MJ. Was looking through Wikipedia (I know) and he actually helped compose and produce a lot of his stuff (not to mention write most of it). I thought he was just one of those regular industry pawns who happened to be very successful but it seems he knew what he was doing.Quincy Jones is also responsible for a lot of great music of this era but I don't know enough about him to say that he is one of the greatest.If not one of those two then probably Rodney Jerkins or Timberland.I'm aware I'm completely forgetting white people but frankly I know nothing of white music.

im hoping people wont be that silly tbh
Please... Jackson was the reason you made this thread. People have been saying it all over the place so you thought you'd make this thread so you could say something different. Not even saying that I disagree with your point but your constant desire to show that you're different is getting pathetic.

Guest Esquilax
im hoping people wont be that silly tbh
Please... Jackson was the reason you made this thread. People have been saying it all over the place so you thought you'd make this thread so you could say something different. Not even saying that I disagree with your point but your constant desire to show that you're different is getting pathetic.
Constant?Watch your step.I made this thread to see what people ACTUALLY think as opposed to the emotional sunglasses they've been wearing on the past few weeks.I didn't even elaborate much on my initial point.What is it with you, why you gotta be so gay?Either contribute in the jokey way e.g. say Backstreet Boys or w/e or give a real name who you think is deserving.If not, by pointing out that i'm "constantly trying to be different" you're diverting attention onto yourself, which is, im sure, what you want.Stop being a wasteman, for all our sakes.