001 you feminine prick why you deleting my posts?

Thun

Guest Esquilax
you said >>>white people?
Yeh, it was a throwaway comment when I was a bit emotional fter the memorial about the people who complained. I wasnt talking about everyoneSpeaking of which I found thishttp://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jsp...=20090709133541
If the reason for the comment was that whiteys aren't impressed with the memorial then your comment still stands as valid, cuz the memorial was the biggest piece of sh*t ever.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should people have to post in certain topics when the MJ discussion was about him goor or badAllow deleting posts because you want them to post in next topicsLOL at the thread viewers dropped dramatically Stop deleting posts as you seem to be the only mod to ever do this when things dont go your wayI dont see anyone in this thrad agreeing to delete posts so stop being delusional

Yeh, it was a throwaway comment when I was a bit emotional fter the memorial about the people who complained. I wasnt talking about everyoneSpeaking of which I found thishttp://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jsp...=20090709133541
So you deleted yours and everyones comments because you was crying over the memorial and had a fit blaming whitey for MJ's downfall :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you deleted yours and everyones comments because you was crying over the memorial and had a fit blaming whitey for MJ's downfall :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the reason for the comment was that whiteys aren't impressed with the memorial then your comment still stands as valid, cuz the memorial was the biggest piece of sh*t ever.
Whatever. It was a throwaway comment. They were complaining about the wall-to-wall coverage anyway, not the ceremony. Those who were in the thread at the time know. If you dont, oh well/convo
Why should people have to post in certain topics when the MJ discussion was about him goor or badAllow deleting posts because you want them to post in next topicsLOL at the thread viewers dropped dramatically Stop deleting posts as you seem to be the only mod to ever do this when things dont go your wayI dont see anyone in this thrad agreeing to delete posts so stop being delusional
Bruv, there is a time and place for everything. That thread is not the place, simplez. There is a thread on this very forum for you to have a debate. A debate was taking place in Tulses thread, but it got boring.Has nothing to do with going my way; the people in the thread did not want it to go that way hence the topic was kept clean. I dont know why youre complaining now when I set up stall in that thread from the day he died. Heres you lots double standards: you complain when sendage/epic threads descend into fraff and ask for it to be locked, but when a thread is being moderated you complain about lack of freedom of speech even though there is an alternative thread for whatever you wanna do.Why should we have a thread for him good and bad? If you wanted this thread you are so dearly asking for I have an idea, why not just make the bloody thing?You are acting like some big gyal pickney. Pick up your baggy, dry your eyes and go back to your 6 bedroom detached yard in the sticks

In conclusion, the saddest thing is you are throwing words about feminine yet you are the one complaining. First you make a thread, then you are going into the original thread to edit posts, quote your post then increase the font size to make a pointYou say I'm deleting posts because they dont go with my ideals but other TOPICS to express your alternate views are still open.Somewhere this doesnt add up.

Why should you decide whether the thread should be kept clean?You seem to get infatuated with certain male artists and start crying when someone says something bad about themIt aint the first time and its starting to effect certain topics as your deleting bare posts when i aint really seen any mods do that on here beforeYou obviously live in some sh*t pit flat with a shitty job as you seem to label me as some millionaire being envious and jealous as you dont have the same tendencies of a man but of a little girl

Guest Lemons
Don't have it Lemons
Don't have what?
Juande dissing your OS DS replied too quickly so my post was out of sync
Woah woah woah.Hold up.Man is dissing my OS? MY OS? My operating system yeah? The system that I operate with?! Man is trying to say it's inferior yeah?! MY OS?! Nah, you know what I can't even have that. I can't have man talking about my OS like that, man thinks it's cool to talk about my OS yeah? nah nah nah that cannot run, MY OS you know!? I'm at work so it's not my computer.

Why should you decide whether the thread should be kept clean?You seem to get infatuated with certain male artists and start crying when someone says something bad about themIt aint the first time and its starting to effect certain topics as your deleting bare posts when i aint really seen any mods do that on here beforeYou obviously live in some sh*t pit flat with a shitty job as you seem to label me as some millionaire being envious and jealous as you dont have the same tendencies of a man but of a little girl
The people in the thread commended me for keeping it clean, only you have complain /that convoIf I was crying I would have locked and deleted every alternative thread /that convoEffect certain topics? Come on now Thun. I've modded one topic in Whatever for the first time this year. Llow it now /that convoHave you got ADHD? (rhetorical cos I dont wanna hear anymore from you)

this is such a pointless threadthun must be bored
Pretty simple really.Its a tribute thread.their was a thread to chat f*ckery etc so post the negative stuff in their.It's like posting a topic about the illuminati in the sports room.
/thread

Pretty simple really.Its a tribute thread.their was a thread to chat f*ckery etc so post the negative stuff in their.It's like posting a topic about the illuminati in the sports room.
So in the tribute thread we was only allowed to praise MJ?I dont think thats how this forum worksMaking a post in the MJ thread good or bad aint really like posting a topic about the illuminati in thr sports room

So in the tribute thread we was only allowed to praise MJ?I dont think thats how this forum worksMaking a post in the MJ thread good or bad aint really like posting a topic about the illuminati in thr sports room
It was a tribute thread, fans of MJ were in there posting their fave vids etc cos it was a tribute thread which the title alluded to.I think Big Brother is a croc of sh*t and their is a big brother room on this forum. I understand some people like it so I don't go in the room telling everybody why its sh*t cos the point of that would be what?I've seen you many a time tell people to get out of your topic so I'm a bit baffed by your ' why should so and so decide' stance.

It was a tribute thread, fans of MJ were in there posting their fave vids etc cos it was a tribute thread which the title alluded to.I think Big Brother is a croc of sh*t and their is a big brother room on this forum. I understand some people like it so I don't go in the room telling everybody why its sh*t cos the point of that would be what?I've seen you many a time tell people to get out of your topic so I'm a bit baffed by your ' why should so and so decide' stance.
If you want to go down that road of saying it was only for tributes then all of the stuff that was unrelated to MJ should have been deleted but it was notYou cant have it both ways saying you can only post positive stuff and not negative as thats when you start taking the fun out of this forumI told people to get out the threads I made if they insulted me or other peopleI would have not deleted the posts even if I had the option to as thats pathetic There is a difference