001 you feminine prick why you deleting my posts?

Thun

bruv ur a bitch. tht topic had a couple ppl callin for a lock and was turning into bullshit. the smaddy vs face off one was descending into bullshit aswell. both of u are pricks.
Going by Thuns law there shouldnt be any moderation. Whatever needs to be said should get aired. And by Titan's law, if people dont like it they will ignore it. I take that as the topic will fall into obscurity because the posters dont reply to topics that grow to 5 pages in not much time. If its descends into bullshit then so be it but they want freedom to decideRight Thin?
Most people in this thread agree what you done was pathetic deleting postsIts lame that your now trying to make excuses for you actions
From the boy who posted
In hindsight maybe I should of not done this topicI did not know it meant so much to a couple of people on here that we should only give praise in the MJ tribute thread
Give it a rest thanks
Next time dont go deleting posts and know your placeGood lad

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, we need a new mod team.These guys get to happy with what they do tbh.They bum sucked a few dudes on RWD because on RWD, these guys were not on anyones levels really.But I think P.Brisco works on here 24/7 for free, man don't eat or sleep, just petrols whatever.Saying this, they have made good calls in the past, but still need to be replaced.Disclaimer: Thun would not be a good replacement, reading the book "Animal Farm" will let you lot understand why.

TBH, we need a new mod team.These guys get to happy with what they do tbh.They bum sucked a few dudes on RWD because on RWD, these guys were not on anyones levels really.But I think P.Brisco works on here 24/7 for free, man don't eat or sleep, just petrols whatever.Saying this, they have made good calls in the past, but still need to be replaced.Disclaimer: Thun would not be a good replacement, reading the book "Animal Farm" will let you lot understand why.
are you saying that p.brisco has access to a surplus of petrol and that he uses it to regularly baste the whatever room?wouldn't have this tbh

Guest Esquilax
are you saying that p.brisco has access to a surplus of petrol and that he uses it to regularly baste the whatever room?wouldn't have this tbh
lmfao

lmfao

lmfao

minor fast typing.
nah its evident of your complete stupidity. you justincredible bastard
Nah, nah, nah, just because it is evident that your gay, doesn't mean it is evident that I am stupid, since I am probably far smarter than you.Anyway, your gay, you have a mental issue with your homosexuality, it is a mental illness. You need to find religion to try cure yourself.

lmfao

minor fast typing.
nah its evident of your complete stupidity. you justincredible bastard
Nah, nah, nah, just because it is evident that your gay, doesn't mean it is evident that I am stupid, since I am probably far smarter than you.Anyway, your gay, you have a mental issue with your homosexuality, it is a mental illness. You need to find religion to try cure yourself.
Wait, your Justin? It's all beginning to make sense now.