pregnant

adjhasfdb

say if you got a girl pregnant and were completely not ready for itwhat would you do/ abortion may not be an optionthe feelings right now are alot so so scared/ her mum said i should be happy but im notim too much of a man to run away but at the same time ive never been this worried in my lifejust finished my first year of uni and in terms of life ive got so much to do/ really this has come at the wrong time :D advice is greatful or anyone dealt with a similar situation please

boy the questions going through my mind right now. but none of them will make you feel any better about the situtation so i'll llow it.Personally, I'd have to convince the girl bringing a baby into this world in your current situation will not be ideal.Put it this way, its gonna be an up-hill struggle-with uni AND a baby.f*ck it I need to know.She a link or wifey? she at uni? how old are you both? Do her family know? are her family happy about it?she planning on having the baby or has smas-mortion crossed her mind too?I'd hate to be in that situation. jeez.

boy the questions going through my mind right now. but none of them will make you feel any better about the situtation so i'll llow it.Personally, I'd have to convince the girl bringing a baby into this world in your current situation will not be ideal.Put it this way, its gonna be an up-hill struggle-with uni AND a baby.f*ck it I need to know.She a link or wifey? she at uni? how old are you both? Do her family know? are her family happy about it?she planning on having the baby or has smas-mortion crossed her mind too?I'd hate to be in that situation. jeez.
wife but its not official/ shes not at uni/ 18/ her mum told me/ yes they are happy, her mum rang around telling everyone/ she asked if i wanted one i said we would talk about it
finishd ur year @ uni?nigga ugoin on like ur my age o suttinmy boy got some girl pregnant last yr n she gave birth n da nigga is still 16...n stil on road.live ur life
im not whatless so thats not an optionman said still on road kmt

wife but its not official/ shes not at uni/ 18/ her mum told me/ yes they are happy, her mum rang around telling everyone/ she asked if i wanted one i said we would talk about it
finishd ur year @ uni?nigga ugoin on like ur my age o suttinmy boy got some girl pregnant last yr n she gave birth n da nigga is still 16...n stil on road.live ur life
im not whatless so thats not an optionman said still on road kmt
bwahahahahahahahahahaha

I aren't trying to take the piss but I instantly read the motive behind this as her trying to majorly influence the decision you and your girl were/are making.

I aren't trying to take the piss but I instantly read the motive behind this as her trying to majorly influence the decision you and your girl were/are making.
her mum shouldn't have done that.Its a delicate matter and like there wasn't enough pressure on you already she's telling the whole world.And from the looks of things this sh*t is set in stone! From when you're being informed by her moms-you damn well know her moms ain't gonna let her have an abortion.You need to seriously sit-down and discuss this with wifey cos from the looks of things its already spiralling out of control-in the sense, other people are decided YOUR life for YOU. It ain't about that. Ain't about that at all.

lol allow ryder hes 16 thats actually the answer i'd expect him to come out with, no send just being real.. I can't help but going to my morale high ground i,e protection, being careful, ignorance etc, but your their now so a speech in all that is not needed or warrented rite now...Its a f*cked up situation in the fact that you could actually end up resenting the girl or to a lesser extent your own child as you may see them as shackles that are holding you back from some of your aspirations.But having a baby isn't going to be the end of your life and infact it may even be the reason that pushes you to success even harder. Obviously if you have the yout be their for it, try and make it work with the girl but don't bound yourself to her if it ain't working. Stay in uni btw don't drop out

Guest TimeBomb
dont worry fam a yout could be the best thing thats ever happened to you.only u can make it a curse.
i been thru it and can co-sign the above quote.

her mum shouldn't have done that.Its a delicate matter and like there wasn't enough pressure on you already she's telling the whole world.And from the looks of things this sh*t is set in stone! From when you're being informed by her moms-you damn well know her moms ain't gonna let her have an abortion.You need to seriously sit-down and discuss this with wifey cos from the looks of things its already spiralling out of control-in the sense, other people are decided YOUR life for YOU. It ain't about that. Ain't about that at all.
She fits the right category for a certain kind of girl from a certain kind of family.Is her mum young?Yes I am not being helpful.

say if you got a girl pregnant and were completely not ready for itwhat would you do/ abortion may not be an optionthe feelings right now are alot so so scared/ her mum said i should be happy but im notim too much of a man to run away but at the same time ive never been this worried in my lifejust finished my first year of uni and in terms of life ive got so much to do/ really this has come at the wrong time :D advice is greatful or anyone dealt with a similar situation please
YOU SHOULDT HAVE STUCK YOUR LEG IN IT ENIT..LOLBUT TRUS ME KIDS ARE A BLESSING AND YOU WILL ENJOY HAVING EM AROUND....IT WILL MAKE YOU MORE RESPONSABLE AND DETERMINED TO FINISH YOUR UNI AND MAKE YOURSELF A WHAT YOU WANNA BE I THINKS.PEACE

Its true...The child will be more of a blessing than a curse. Like someone already said, only you can make it feel like a curse and its not about feeling like that around your own child. It will definately make you want to be successful, finish uni-dont drop out of education. Its just something you'll have to learn to juggle im afraid. This child will make you want to be a good father.I would sit down and talk to the girl and both sides of the family about how you feel and what your next steps are. Was very unneccessary for her mother to be calling the whole nation about whats happened and spreading ur business out like that, but you cant blame her.Truesay, if my mum done that to me..i'd be piiiiiiiiissed.

Exactly what I was thinking.However, remember it's not the mother's child. It's you and your girl's. She needs to know where she stands in that because allow her determining what's happening with your yout.However, I'm not in this situation though almost been there. If she is worthy of being your wife (not no L2 that coconut wasteman type business), support her no matter what she chooses to do. She will need it whatever way she decides to go.But what I will say, is a child can never be a curse. They are a blessing. Remember that.

from time the mother is not only on board but pushing the baby on u. the daughter is gonna want to keep it.maybe the mum is tryna trap u. i.e she sees ur makin some moves/the daughter is a bit waste so shes tryna keep u there.sounds mad but it happens.
thats a madness smh

from time the mother is not only on board but pushing the baby on u. the daughter is gonna want to keep it.maybe the mum is tryna trap u. i.e she sees ur makin some moves/the daughter is a bit waste so shes tryna keep u there.sounds mad but it happens.
damn