Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streets.

Should sex be allowed to sell?

22 posts in this topic

This is a real Burger King advert being used in Singapore.BKsevenincher.jpgIf Burger King were to run something like this in the UK, they would face a hefty fine and probably thousands of complaints.But why?Should sex be allowed to sell?

After the watershed.Was gonna make a thread similar to this the other daystill will actually.

it's mad still. However sex sells everywhere already but in a more discreet and less blatent manner

that burger looks like death

After the watershed.
Thats a billboard/shop poster that is seen by people of all ages across the city.Also, lets be honest - the watershed is an outdated system still based on the "1 TV per house" era. In the days of SKY+ and kids having PC's in their bedrooms do we not think it's now time to review this "9pm" watershed?

Our nation is a bunch of prudes when it comes to sex, and tbh it does no-one any good. Sex sells because it's what people are intrigued by. It is good and bad.

The full rack I had on Tuesday>>>>Mr Q, being open about sex and forcing it into culture are two different things, in this age young children are already becoming to sexualized leading to the rise of peadophiles etc.

f*ck it... i dont see a problem wiht it.. get these younguns on this ting"i dont believe there should be any age"

You are d*ckhead in its purest form.

f*ck it... i dont see a problem wiht it.. get these younguns on this ting"i dont believe there should be any age"
:/

i dont even give a stuff tbh

Can't be made to stop anyway. That burger looks dirty; still would yam though.

Kids won't get it at all.It's all suggestion and innuendo.Move on.

Kids won't get it at all.It's all suggestion and innuendo.Move on.
Nah, still sex is all over the place.The next generation is gonna come like a bag of little just runing around poking every hole they can find male or female.Think Prince in jamaica.

You're putting the p*ssy on a pedestal.

After the watershed.
Thats a billboard/shop poster that is seen by people of all ages across the city.Also, lets be honest - the watershed is an outdated system still based on the "1 TV per house" era. In the days of SKY+ and kids having PC's in their bedrooms do we not think it's now time to review this "9pm" watershed?
No beacuse the watershed is about kids that are young enough to not know how to Sky+. If there's swearing on at 4.30 then there's every chance toddlers will hear it.

i dunnoit would look more like a bj if her lips were bigger and poutedkids wouldnt clock anyway but i dont know about that

no thats disgustingi hate the way sex is used in advertising these daysthere is no longer such thing as the watershed

It just makes me want to eat the burger, i dunno what you lot are thinking about.

It just makes me want to eat the burger, i dunno what you lot are thinking about.
f*ck*ng homo