Making Chocolate can kill

Tirunih

The Camden County prosecutor's office identified the victim as 29-year-old Vincent Smith II. He was a temporary worker at the Cocoa Services Inc. plant.The bizarre accident took place at 10.30am on Wednesday morning. Mr Smith was standing on a plank above the vat loading chocolate into a tank where it is melted and mixed before being shipped elsewhere to be made into chocolate bars. Jason Laughlin, the Prosecutor's spokesman, said a co-worker tried to shut off the machine and two others tried to pull Mr Smith out of the 8-foot-deep vat.However, they could not save him because he was hit and fatally injured by the agitator that mixes the chocolate.Fox News reported he was in the vat of boiling chocolate for 10 minutes before rescue crews arrived on the scene. When the ambulance crew finally pulled him out he was dead.The tank, reportedly filled with chocolate bound for Hershey bars, was heated at 120F.In July 2002, a 19-year-old died in a similar incident when he fell into a vat for mixing and melting chocolate at a plant in Montgomery County.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-chocolate.html

LMFAOtaken from SA
I can only imagine him doing the Arnold "thumbs-up" in Terminator 2.
LOL
& title reminded me of when I set fire to my microwave by attempting to melt chocolate.
i did this, with aunt bessie's yorkshire puds, it said warm up for 30 seconds in the microwave, but i didn't read it properly so i put them in for 30 mins.