Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maino

Does Dame Dash own a crib in Chelsea, South West London?

26 posts in this topic

I heard a while ago he owned a mansion out here but recentley people been saying he has had big money problemsEither way Dame is still that dude, his swagger is immense

lateticket.co.uk

im getting so annoyed by this forum latelyto the point where my neck achesmichael jackson, this guy, othersthere needs to be an exodus of waste

Yes he rented a house in Chelsea, like YEARS ago...

Yes he rented a house in Chelsea, like YEARS ago...
He didn't own it?

I said rented for a reason...

That's strange he was a multi millionaire surley he could have paid a few million for da crib like it was nothin

why do you care polow?
Cos i'm a big fan of Dame

yo brisco i thought you said would disable this guys post everytime he creates a new account?also polow is this your 18th account now?

yo brisco i thought you said would disable this guys post everytime he creates a new account?also polow is this your 18th account now?
You guy's are hard to win over

I would say that chelsea is west london as opposed to south west as it is north of the river.

I would say that chelsea is west london as opposed to south west as it is north of the river.
Yeah my bad i was just being a lil technical cos it's got a South West post code But yeah that's a place people can leave there house doors open with out having to worry about anything

Yeah my bad i was just being a lil technical cos it's got a South West post code But yeah that's a place people can leave there house doors open with out having to worry about anything
No.

No.

No.
Hell no. We aint in the 70s no more.

Lol theres nowhere in the uk where you could do that

Lol theres nowhere in the uk where you could do that
could do that on the road i lived on in brum