Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vista

Lyrics4Lyrics - Stay Fly [ Video ]

81 posts in this topic

iLLAMADi music video promoting L4L 'Stay Fly' clothing rangeLabel::http://www.lyrics4lyrics.comArtist::http://www.myspace.com/illamardiProd::http://www.trailpictures.co.uk

what u on about this aint been posted beforedont waste time on google images looking for pics to respond withthats played out!

Beat bangs.Who does your videos, I like his style.

lol seems like someone took my advice way backI like the beat, i like the video but i don't the two Somalians. lol @ atchuu

lol seems like someone took my advice way backI like the beat, i like the video but i don't the two Somalians. lol @ atchuu
what advice did u give him?
I told the guy manage his flow properly because it was all over the place. The last video he upped was just horrible.remember that 80's throwback track?

plus it's kinda naive to think making a track like this would do ok underground, especially when it's slacking lyrically. The market is different in this country it ain't the U.S.

Holla at trailpictures.co.uk to do your videos and holla at Lyrics4Lyrics.com to style your artists"illamadi...spit so much but im not somali"

Your doing your ting fam and for that i respect you. But you need to understand the industry your working in. It's not like the U.S. when you can do some new kids style track then it will blow outrageously.

who said anything about trying to blow with this song?this is just a video to promote Lyrics4Lyrics 'Stay Fly' rangewhich you will be able to purchase from the website soon for an introductory price of only £19.99 +p&p

lol at two littel d*ckie birds
LMFAOI had actually cried with laughter as soon as I heard this.

Video - NiceLyrics - Aweful - only decent line was "im so high that im neighbours with martians" or somethingFlow - WorseOverall - thumbs down, sorry.

Holla at trailpictures.co.uk to do your videos and holla at Lyrics4Lyrics.com to style your artists"illamadi...spit so much but im not somali"
u sure

i actully creased....then i see man with lego superglued to his jumper....:rofl:L4L >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^he is ugandan stil

sheeeeeeit i have a tear in my eye....keep up the good work

lol C/Svideo quality is sickvideo luks nice..only thign that concerns me is that i see 2 females only...:/

*presses play, see's creps, wonders how the f*ck your gonna wear something so run down in a video and then claim to be fly, comes to a conclusion that you are not serious, exits*

*presses play, see's creps, wonders how the f*ck your gonna wear something so run down in a video and then claim to be fly, comes to a conclusion that you are not serious, exits*
r u da 1 wid dem inspector gadget legs?