Be Broadband

Agony

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O2 and BE Same people. f*ck*ng Flawless pretty much, I'm on 16mb package get about 13-14 downstreams all the time. English people aswell if u ever have problems, none of them Asians who don't know WTF they are talking about.
You can no longer change this text.Good day.

Guest Triple XXX
no thread hijack has anyone got or had the whole sky shabangBroadband, TV & Phone
yea i had it at homeand now im gonna get it under my own nameno complaints except back in 06 when the connection would just die and they wouldnt know y

its funny when i see BT's new adverts and stuff saying we have the most secure wireless connection..the anger I feel coz i dont always get it, and it dropps.. and the download speeds are crapfukkin hype people
There talking about the BT Homehub with 'N' technology, not the actual bt service itself

no thread hijack has anyone got or had the whole sky shabangBroadband, TV & Phone
yea i had it at homeand now im gonna get it under my own nameno complaints except back in 06 when the connection would just die and they wouldnt know y
I wna get the free hd box, i got sky already under my mums name, isit possible if i could cancel that and do a new one under my name

yh be are good- i use themdunno about the call centre people being in england as its based in bulgaria - they really have no idea what they are talking about it is very frustrating. The connection is very stable and fast- go to them.
You with BE or O2? I assume they are the same call centers, O2 ones I know are English people.

yh be are good- i use themdunno about the call centre people being in england as its based in bulgaria - they really have no idea what they are talking about it is very frustrating. The connection is very stable and fast- go to them.
You with BE or O2? I assume they are the same call centers, O2 ones I know are English people.
BE

f*ck Be. We're paying for 24MB and getting 10MB
Then you contact Billing and change to the Value package. It's ADSL and surely you don't live in the Telephone exchange or nearby so perfomance will degrade and is to be expected. Either that or if you're not to far from the exchange (check using SamKnows) yet you still have connection issues. Could be your line that neeeds checking. But thats a whole lot of other sh*t too much to get involved in this topic.