My Best Friend's Murder

Mr Q

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

i feel for that ashton guyjust wants to go to uni and start his life but has a bunch of wasteman smashing holes in his door from some 10 year old fight over a twix or some sh*t

Emosh.Nuff bits of this is pissing me off though.
Especially Steven's girlfriend. She seems to thrive on the hype and palava.Kodjo's girl seems nice, well spoken girl, mature for her age.Oh dear... here come the Leytonstone freestyles.
I didn't wanna say it but I fully cosign all of the above. I hate the REAL SOLDIER business, I don't understand how they don't see what's wrong with that.I remember every dumb girl's msn during the Kodjo ting, with all the dumb DIED A TROO SOULJA sh*t. Mad disrespectful.

saw this earlier. cant believe majority of the stories were from my area, scary times.i felt sorry for ashton too, seemed like a smart boy just trying to avoid any confrontation and then next minute his got beef at his door.the arthur boy looks a bit like tinchy stryder