Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

These inflated prices. feels like 00-01?

20 posts in this topic

Everybody has bumped up the prices of players it reminds of the 01-02 days when every decent player was ridiculously expensive, there usually will be one team who collaspes like Lazio who spent hugely in one year and collasped some time later. anybody else get the same vibe. everybody is expensive.40 mill for a 21 year old.35 mil estimated price for fabregas.18mill for zhirkovridiculously expensive.

Yes I agree, I see players like Zokora selling for 7 mil when a few years back he would of gone for something like 3.Obv teams are seeking to make the most money out of first teamers leaving but things are getting silleh.EDIT: But I guess as clubs get richer they spend more.

Zokora sold for 8+ we made a tidy profit on him.I dont blame the selling clubs i dont even blame madrid.I blame manchester city. it was these stupid motherf*ckers who kicked up the hike in prices when they signed Robinho for 32.5million. then Alex the c*nt Ferguson stole Berbatov for 30million. I mean the guys WAS world class but 30million? f*ck*ng manchester f*cked up the football world.

It's worse than it's ever been. Its got to the stage where £5million is the starting point for a decent Championship player.We've had a £6million bid rejected for Fabian Delph. An 18 year old with one u21 cap who has never played above the third tier in his career.Everton have been given permission to speak to Kyle Naughton after having a £5million bid rejected a week ago, so that's £6/7million+ with addons. A fullback who's had one season in the second tier.It's a joke.

Football has lost its magic.Even the die hard football fans will admit that its a business now.

Football has lost its magic.Even the die hard football fans will admit that its a business now.
Late

Rooneys transfer fee to f*ckchester Minge-ited kicked it all off

Wigan are getting relegated.

Sooner or later financial measures will have to be implemented. Surprised how easy it is for a foreign investor to be able to buy there way into an english club. Some of these clubs have been around a 100 years and then in a day they suddenly are just another page on a business man's investment portfolio. I have no idea how the game of football will be in 100 years time.

Martinez is doing a Paul Ince and just bringing in players who were doing well in league 1. Paul Ince brought in the likes of Keith Andrews, Martinez is bringing in Jaso Scotland and I think Sean Cox from another league 1 side....Gonna fail.

Sooner or later financial measures will have to be implemented. Surprised how easy it is for a foreign investor to be able to buy there way into an english club. Some of these clubs have been around a 100 years and then in a day they suddenly are just another page on a business man's investment portfolio. I have no idea how the game of football will be in 100 years time.
It wouldn't exist along with all humanity as we know it according to Thun.

Martinez is doing a Paul Ince and just bringing in players who were doing well in league 1. Paul Ince brought in the likes of Keith Andrews, Martinez is bringing in Jaso Scotland and I think Sean Cox from another league 1 side....Gonna fail.
Them f*ck*ng Lawrie Sanchez management styles there.Always bound to crash and burn

Your not the one til you sell Joe Cole to Inter for £86m on FM.

Wonder how much players like Maradona, Eusebio and Zico would cost in todays world

Late
c/smost people been sayin this for years

Late
c/smost people been sayin this for years
I've been screaming this for years...Said this to my bredrin time ago, he just told me its cause I support a sh*t team. :rolleyes:

Berbatov was worth 30M