Is somebody is trying to scam me on Ebay?

Captain Planet

This is from Ebay

Dear ********, Thank you for listing the following items on eBay. We have removed these listings and will credit all fees to your account because it has come to our attention that the items were bought without the account owner's authorisation. We are now restoring the account to its owner. ******** Please be assured that there is no negative mark on your account because of this. We only removed your listing so that we could credit all of your Insertion and Final Value Fees and prevent any further problems arising such as Unpaid Item disputes or negative feedback. Unfortunately, we're not able to automatically relist the above item for you. To relist the item, you'll need to use either the Sell Your Item process on eBay, or another listing service. Note: We will credit all fees for these listings to your account, however it may take up to ten days for all the Insertion and Final Value Fee credits to be shown on your account status page. Thank you for your understanding in this difficult matter. If you have any questions or require assistance, you can contact us from any eBay Help page. Regards, eBay Trust & Safety.
Basically my item was removed because somebody from the USA bought it without my confirmation, shes telling me to send the amount so she can pay me.Payapl scam?
have purchased the following from you on eBay. Please send me an invoice with the total amount that I owe you. Thank You,ddh5_29
This is what i got...

Guest TimeBomb
This is from Ebay
Dear ********, Thank you for listing the following items on eBay. We have removed these listings and will credit all fees to your account because it has come to our attention that the items were bought without the account owner's authorisation. We are now restoring the account to its owner. ******** Please be assured that there is no negative mark on your account because of this. We only removed your listing so that we could credit all of your Insertion and Final Value Fees and prevent any further problems arising such as Unpaid Item disputes or negative feedback. Unfortunately, we're not able to automatically relist the above item for you. To relist the item, you'll need to use either the Sell Your Item process on eBay, or another listing service. Note: We will credit all fees for these listings to your account, however it may take up to ten days for all the Insertion and Final Value Fee credits to be shown on your account status page. Thank you for your understanding in this difficult matter. If you have any questions or require assistance, you can contact us from any eBay Help page. Regards, eBay Trust & Safety.
Basically my item was removed because somebody from the USA bought it without my confirmation, shes telling me to send the amount so she can pay me.Payapl scam?
have purchased the following from you on eBay. Please send me an invoice with the total amount that I owe you. Thank You,ddh5_29
This is what i got...
basically the account holder has reported that he/she didnt actually buy the item and someone hacked their account, dont send the item.

THE DESK OF MR ISSAKA OUEDRAOGOAUDITS & ACCOUNTS DEPTAFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANKOuagadougou Burkina Faso.PHONE NUMBER 0022678341752 Reply Me Through This Private Email ([email protected]) Attention: Please I am Mr ISSAKA OUEDRAOGO the manager Audit & Accounts dept. in the African development bank (ADB). I am writing to request your assistance to transferthe sum of $10.500, 000.00 ( en million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts.. The above sum belongs to our deceased customer late MR RUDI HERMANTO from Indonesia who died along with his entire family in the Tsunami Disaster in Indonesia and India 2004 and since then the fund has been in a suspenseaccount. After my further investigation, I discovered that MR RUDI HERMANTO died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that after the expiration of (6) six years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be channel into national treasury as unclaimed fund. Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you therecognition and have the fund transfer to your account. The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you and expensesincidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account. More details information with the text of application form will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively what require of you. Your Full Name............................Your Sex..................................Your Age.................................Your Country...............................Passport / drivinglicense....... Marital Status......................Your Occupation...........................Your Personal Mobile Number....................Your Personal Fax Number...................... ThanksMr ISSAKA OUEDRAOGOAudits & Accounts Maneger +22678341752.THE BARE FACEDNESSToo funny

LOL FFSso pertsistent

Hello Michael Thanks for your reply, well i have just replied eBay and they promise to contact you for the item i bought from you so that we can continue with payment. anyway can we continue with this transaction so that i can make payment at once.
I have contacted eBay and they have promised me follow up on this transaction so its not a scam.I am willing to pay you £200 as shipping cost to Nigeria, i will make payment immediately through PayPal or bank transfer if you agree so that the can be sent first thing tomorrow morning through Royal Mail Delivery to Nigeria. i hope to hear from you at once. Thanks Howell
Stop wasting my time, this is obviously a scam.Next time try not to mention Nigeria because that really is the big giveaway.

LOL FFS
I am willing to pay you £200 as shipping cost to Nigeria, i will make payment immediately through PayPal or bank transfer if you agree so that the can be sent first thing tomorrow morning through Royal Mail Delivery to Nigeria.
lol so bait, typical traits of this scam, paying excessive postage fee, pressuring u to send it urgently & the obivous, Nigeria.