Middle and Upper Class White people

Mcdonalds

I remember when black people started using the word dude which was commonly a word used by white people but now mostly blacks use itBut i dunno about Middle Class whites saying wah gwan and ting just seems a lil funny
your a racist... you had apoint with the middle/upper class white people thing now your just talking sh*t
Im not racist at all you clownWhat have i said that was racist or prejudice?It is a fact that dude was a common word used by white people in America who were surfers but then it spread and every race say's it which is cool no problem with that

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when black people started using the word dude which was commonly a word used by white people but now mostly blacks use itBut i dunno about Middle Class whites saying wah gwan and ting just seems a lil funny
your a racist... you had apoint with the middle/upper class white people thing now your just talking sh*t
Im not racist at all you clownWhat have i said that was racist or prejudice?It is a fact that dude was a common word used by white people in America who were surfers but then it spread and every race say's it which is cool no problem with that
ok so 'african americans' are not american?

'Mcdonalds' date='Jul 10 2009, 02:43 PM' post='1072671']That use Jamaican slang words is kinda cringe worthy in my opinion
On the subject of McDonalds, I'm not usually a fast food aficionado but I had a slice of Dominoes pizza earlier because the corporate team bought some and forgot to offer me any. On a tangent, pricks.On topic oh my god, it was amazing. Instead of putting tomato under the cheese these rebels at Dominoes mixed it the f*ck up and banged on BBQ sauce. Not stopping there with there lack of regard for ancient italian pizza forging, they banged on green peppers, chargrilled chicken and bacon to finish off the taste sensation.Needless to say I was stunned and satisfied all at the same type, I salute you Dominoes.

ok so 'african americans' are not american?
Of course they are

White people shouldn't say ting, said this for time.
what if there irish?
You very rarley hear Irish people say that word it's always English people
your dumb shut upi was talking to necksta
Irish people stick to their own culture
your only making yourself look more of a stupid c*nt than you are... ting is accent thing not a race ting prick
What da fuk are you talking about you silly JewTing = ThingTing is Jamaican patios (spelling)Unless an Irish person is born in Jamaica how would it be based on accent?
so the irish dont say ting instead of thing?yes they do so shut the f*ck up
LmaoIm hearing an irish guy saying "sling the cling on the ting"

what if there irish?
mad how similar the Irish accent is to the Jamaican accent
THE irish accent?take a cork accent, a belfast accent and a duiblin accent and PLEASE try tell me they sound the sameEDIT, i apologise, that was too muchbut it's anoying when peope say stupid sh*t like that

what if there irish?
your only making yourself look more of a stupid c*nt than you are... ting is accent thing not a race ting prick
What da fuk are you talking about you silly JewTing = ThingTing is Jamaican patios (spelling)Unless an Irish person is born in Jamaica how would it be based on accent?

what if there irish?
THE irish accent?take a cork accent, a belfast accent and a duiblin accent and PLEASE try tell me they sound the sameEDIT, i apologise, that was too muchbut it's anoying when peope say stupid sh*t like that
apology accepted

what if there irish?
The most noticeable aspect of Jamaican English is the Irish pronunciation or "accent". The Jamaican accent bears a striking resemblance to the accent of County Cork, in Ireland, most probably a remnant of Jamaica's former colonial ties to Ireland and to a lesser extent, America.

this topic is so sad on so many levelsif i want 2 say blud and use other jamaican influenced words i will say themif a black person wants 2 say anythin then i will tell them 2 f*ck off because i dont care about negroes in general.i speak english like a cracka.. i eat fish and chips like a cracka... i listen 2 black mans music... i study asian man subjects and eat some paki foods at home..any1 who cares wat any1 else does = COMPLETE WASTE unless it affects ur money or ur pursuit of money2 many people watch what other guys do... when istopped doing this i became mentally free ....
About the only thing I will ever slightly co-sign from you.Stop watching what other people are doing and better yourselves you mugs.

'Mcdonalds' date='Jul 10 2009, 02:43 PM' post='1072671']That use Jamaican slang words is kinda cringe worthy in my opinion
On the subject of McDonalds, I'm not usually a fast food aficionado but I had a slice of Dominoes pizza earlier because the corporate team bought some and forgot to offer me any. On a tangent, pricks.On topic oh my god, it was amazing. Instead of putting tomato under the cheese these rebels at Dominoes mixed it the f*ck up and banged on BBQ sauce. Not stopping there with there lack of regard for ancient italian pizza forging, they banged on green peppers, chargrilled chicken and bacon to finish off the taste sensation.Needless to say I was stunned and satisfied all at the same type, I salute you Dominoes.
can't say sh*t to me until you've had the double decadence mate, stuffed crust? this aint 1995 bro, all about stuffed base.

what if there irish?
Which is why they get along so well. :lol:
lol trust most the mix race heads from my ends are mixed black and irish
probs becos irish people got boyed just as much as black people, outside flats it used to say "no blacks, no dogs, no irish". And in America blacks were sometimes refered to as "smoked irishmen",which shows that most people viewed them in the same way. Also, irish people were used in America as slaves before blacks.
lucarelli chatting sh*t as usual
He's not <_<

Guest Esquilax
can't say sh*t to me until you've had the double decadence mate, stuffed crust? this aint 1995 bro, all about stuffed base.
You make me f*ck*ng sick.

what if there irish?
Which is why they get along so well. :lol:
lol trust most the mix race heads from my ends are mixed black and irish
probs becos irish people got boyed just as much as black people, outside flats it used to say "no blacks, no dogs, no irish". And in America blacks were sometimes refered to as "smoked irishmen",which shows that most people viewed them in the same way. Also, irish people were used in America as slaves before blacks.
lucarelli chatting sh*t as usual
He's not <_<
a small number of irish people in specific areas of the country who pronounce "th"'s as "t"'s or "d"'s doesn't justify lucarelli saying the word ting to describe his girlfriendfact is irish people in my experience tend to be the last people to beg other cultures which makes his stupid comments quite ironic