Middle and Upper Class White people

Mcdonalds

White people shouldn't say ting, said this for time.
what if there irish?
mad how similar the Irish accent is to the Jamaican accent
Which is why they get along so well. :lol:
lol trust most the mix race heads from my ends are mixed black and irish
probs becos irish people got boyed just as much as black people, outside flats it used to say "no blacks, no dogs, no irish". And in America blacks were sometimes refered to as "smoked irishmen",which shows that most people viewed them in the same way. Also, irish people were used in America as slaves before blacks.
lucarelli chatting sh*t as usual
He's not <_<
a small number of irish people in specific areas of the country who pronounce "th"'s as "t"'s or "d"'s doesn't justify lucarelli saying the word ting to describe his girlfriendfact is irish people in my experience tend to be the last people to beg other cultures which makes his stupid comments quite ironic
I didn't realise he was tryna do that, in that case he's chattin sh*t

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Co sign to da person that said Irish people beg other peoples culture the least outta everyoneAside from Jamaicans it's usually Africans, English and Indian people dat say words like 'ting' 'wah gwan' Obviously there are exceptions but i never hear Polish, Italian, German people from here use Jamaican slang like dat

Co sign to da person that said Irish people beg other peoples culture the least outta everyoneAside from Jamaicans it's usually Africans, English and Indian people dat say words like 'ting' 'wah gwan' Obviously there are exceptions but i never hear Polish, Italian, German people from here use Jamaican slang like dat
ur such an idiot
I'm talking about in London by the way I have never ever heard a white person of Polish descent born and raised here say 'wah gwan' But you constantly hear even the poshest English white people say it

i swear u said ur polish and u say wa gwan/ur life
When have i ever said 'wah gwan'?If you see da topic title i was saying it comes across as cringe worthy wen middle class and upper class whites say words like that I myself am from a lower class enviroment in multi racial borough so even i was to say it it's not begging

i dont care about the bullshit u jus typed. u said 'ppl of polish decent who grew up here dont say wa gwan'u say wa gwan u being a stupid f*ck*ng prick piece of sh*t.f*ck u and everything u stand for.
No i said i haven't heard a Polish person raised here say it i never said none say it at all I honestly can't remember da last time i said that

I have come across a few polsih wiggers in my timeyour gassing
Yeah but wen you say 'wiggaz'Where they raised in the Inner City in London around black people? cos if that's the case they not wiggaz they are products of their enviromentno such thing as wiggaz anyway there is a different between acting black and acting streetYou have black people who are doctors and lawyers and very rich you basically bringing blacks down by saying all blacks are street and when whites imitate street black people they wiggazYopu can't act a race you can pretend you living a certain lifestyle wen you not but no such thing as acting black or white

btw. majority of people that hang around in "ends" talk with that lingo, because its hood talk.thats why even countries which you seem to think dont try it actually do, go to edmonton, you'll see turkish people callin u cuz/bruv all the time, and sayin ting and sh*t.

Yeah but wen you say 'wiggaz'Where they raised in the Inner City in London around black people? cos if that's the case they not wiggaz they are products of their enviromentno such thing as wiggaz anyway there is a different between acting black and acting streetYou have black people who are doctors and lawyers and very rich you basically bringing blacks down by saying all blacks are street and when whites imitate street black people they wiggazYopu can't act a race you can pretend you living a certain lifestyle wen you not but no such thing as acting black or white
how many times are you gunna convey that opinion, it's gettin very boring now

btw. majority of people that hang around in "ends" talk with that lingo, because its hood talk.thats why even countries which you seem to think dont try it actually do, go to edmonton, you'll see turkish people callin u cuz/bruv all the time, and sayin ting and sh*t.
I never mentioned Turkish people i forget about them and yeah they say itBut even in da hoods like in Acton i haven't seen a Polish person say 'wah gwan'

how many times are you gunna convey that opinion, it's gettin very boring now
I'm entitled to my opinion i think it's common sense cos on both sides of the coins it makes the black professionals like doctors and lawyers look bad wen you think that acting street is acting black Lets not forget the original Mob were white Italians too and in every so called ghetto from here to America wether it's Compton or Harlesden was all whites living there before blacks

@ briscocnt u block this guy's ip or summin, hes f*ck*ng jarrin
In the past Brisco has said what i did in terms of a white person being raised in a certain enviroment they are not a wigga
that's not the pointthe point is that u keep re-iterating that opinion in all of ure posts and threads, its getting tiring

ITS PEPPER ON THE ROAD f*ck A PETTY CRISISIM STRAPPED, AND HIGH LIKE THE PETTY PRICE ISHAD TO BRING IT OUT FOR A PETTY CRISISIM ON IT ALL THE TIME U AINT NEVER LIKE THISNA U AINT NEVER LIKE HIMI'LL ROLL ON UR BLOCK ON A PEDAL BIKE TINGITS MARGS ON A HYPE TINGNIGGAS THINK IM SOFT, COS IM FLY AND IM LITESKINI AINT GONNA FIGHT HIM, NARGHHHHHI DEEP BREATHE LINE HIM UP, BLOAWWWWWNICE HIMcan i get c/s on this
c/s

ITS PEPPER ON THE ROAD f*ck A PETTY CRISISIM STRAPPED, AND HIGH LIKE THE PETTY PRICE ISHAD TO BRING IT OUT FOR A PETTY CRISISIM ON IT ALL THE TIME U AINT NEVER LIKE THISNA U AINT NEVER LIKE HIMI'LL ROLL ON UR BLOCK ON A PEDAL BIKE TINGITS MARGS ON A HYPE TINGNIGGAS THINK IM SOFT, COS IM FLY AND IM LITESKINI AINT GONNA FIGHT HIM, NARGHHHHHI DEEP BREATHE LINE HIM UP, BLOAWWWWWNICE HIMcan i get c/s on this
BRISCO you better of at the disco only good Sco i know is Frisco//you don't take risks though you not pushing that snow white money coming up like a lift though//when you start banning outta hate you in bitch mode and you ain't a Crip if you go jailhouse you don't wanna drop soap//you like an itch the only white you know about is dandruff//you might have been in handcuffs but you a snitch so don't act up//

Guest Lemons
the f*ck is this guy doing.this aint an e-clash u mug
You're only saying that because his bars are dope though(Not a trouble maker but I'm always where the trouble atDouble barrel shotty on my back Im'a duppy that...)