New car on finance

Jm0nEy

Im looking on getting my first carBut basically everyone seems to think that your 1st car should be a banger but im not on that, looking at prices of cars on finance i could easily afford to get a car i wouldnt get if i had to save for itHave any of you got cars on finance and is it worth it?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont let these broke nyiguhs chat sh*t to you. if you can get it on finance then go for itlook at it this way: if you have a budget of like 5-10g to spend on a car then its smarter to get it on finance if u have a decent income every month."OH WHY DOESNT HE PUT THAT MONEY ON A HOUSE"? cos not everyone needs to rush into the housing market thats why we got into the sh*t we in now.get the finance as it helps your credit rating as well. but what if you lose your job in 3 months?

I had the worst car ever when I first started driving but I still loved it because hey it got me from A to B. Now I've been driving a few years I've progressively got better cars. I'm not saying I'm better in anyway because of this but the dudes that bought a new car to begin with on finance are either A. still paying it off or B. paid it off but not happy with it now. Whereas I have a sick newish car I'm well happy with.

Whats wrong with it if i can afford it? Just lets me have the car straight away instead of saving for it
That's the thing; you can't afford it.If you can't afford to buy without credit then just relax and save up or get something within your budget.
same applies to buying a house yeah?advising against finance is best for someone who is borderline within budget.get the whip on finance if you can afford it / if you make over up to or 22g a year

Guest Cipher

If you can handle it thats coolIts best to put a hefty deposit down though if you would be financing.Beware though a lot of people get into trouble with financing.With financing you always pay more than you would for the original car. Say the car was 6 grand up front, if you finance it will will probably pay something like 8.

Whats wrong with it if i can afford it? Just lets me have the car straight away instead of saving for it
That's the thing; you can't afford it.If you can't afford to buy without credit then just relax and save up or get something within your budget.
same applies to buying a house yeah?advising against finance is best for someone who is borderline within budget.get the whip on finance if you can afford it / if you make over up to or 22g a year
not really, because the finance packages arent regulated as much as mortgages, so it's allot easier to get bumped

I'm sure most man on here can afford gettin a car on finance, remember they want to make it seem easy so they can sell more cars and even better make more money from their finance departments. You may be able to afford it, but in the long run you're payin allot more than the real cars' value, especially considering most borrowed money rates aren't great for consumers at the moment. You will more than likely pay allllllot of interest.Secondly first cars are usually ur learning car, more than likely gonna have one or two accidents in them, whether its small scratches or crashes.

I'm sure most man on here can afford gettin a car on finance, remember they want to make it seem easy so they can sell more cars and even better make more money from their finance departments. You may be able to afford it, but in the long run you're payin allot more than the real cars' value, especially considering most borrowed money rates aren't great for consumers at the moment. You will more than likely pay allllllot of interest.Secondly first cars are usually ur learning car, more than likely gonna have one or two accidents in them, whether its small scratches or crashes.
i stop readin after that cos ur chatting sh*t

Guest Cipher

One thing though - if you are having to finance your carTo me it says (maybe im wrong) but your not that good at saving up money, and this is why you can't buy one outrightSo if you aren't too good with money, financing a car is probably the last thing you needSay you finance one for 36 months3 years time you may want a new car yet you will still be paying off your old one.

If you can handle it thats coolIts best to put a hefty deposit down though if you would be financing.Beware though a lot of people get into trouble with financing.
exactly if u know u can afford it, and def gonna have the money in ur bank every month then it shouldnt be a problem..and that u got someone that will help in case something happens then its cooland as cipher said try and put as much deposit dwn as u can, so that ur monthly payments are low..