Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VENOM

I'M COMING out.... i want the world to know

73 posts in this topic

Terrell Carter, who starred in a number of Tyler Perry's Madea movies, has been outed!!!By his ex-boyfriend!!Carter, who was in Tyler Perry's Class Reunion and Meet the Browns, is now the subject of his ex's scorn with pictures of himself and former boyfriend Alex Cortez plastered all over the internet!Cortez, who posted the pics all over his Twitter and MySpace, is mad as hell and he's not going to take this anymore!Writes Alex on his Twitter: "Hell yeah i’m angry!…there are f*cked up ppl out there no matter how nice they seem to be & it’s their fault, ppl they harm are bitter!"Oooh, damn!Wonder what Carter did to piss him off??? terrell_carter_01__oPt.jpgterrell_carter_02__oPt.jpghttp://sandrarose.com/2009/07/06/fanmail-a...edly/#more-4792

DID NOT REALLY WANT TO SEE PICS LIKE THAT *LEAVES THREAD FOR EVER*

OH FOR f*ckS SAKE.

Trust Venom to make this topic

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN.

who cares if he takes it up the bumhow is it affectnig your life

Real talk Too many guy's on here worry about others Won't say no names

ONLY VENOM WOULD MAKE THIS

ALLOW IT
oh my bad.. as im sure ur a lil wayne fan who in your opinion is the next best thing in rap since vanilla ice who has influenced your life more than anyone else, i should not have posted such gay pics.i shoudl have posted some gangsta sh*t likelil_wayne_kiss_baby_the_birdman.jpgnew2g.png

ALLOW IT
oh my bad.. as im sure ur a lil wayne fan who in your opinion is the next best thing in rap since vanilla ice who has influenced your life more than anyone else, i should not have posted such gay pics.i shoudl have posted some gangsta sh*t likelil_wayne_kiss_baby_the_birdman.jpgnew2g.png
who said Im a weezy fan? :lol: should have posted NSFW tbhI would have deduced that and the fact that you posted it would confirm that this topic will be based around semi naked mencould never be any women could it

worst attempt at a send/ most pointless thread//// venom is overtly homoever

Trying to put my name in the title to boost your ratings yeah?c*nt.

How come 001 won't delete these posts?How comes?

its not tbh. i dont even know the breh but it was being sent around the internets and facebooks so i made a topic./johnlocke who said it was a send for anyone? cos i name dropped.. smh thats for effect. thread was about this breh who some of u may know

Venom and homosexuality always go together.I knew it would be him to make this topic, mans d*ck must have erected when he read about this sh*t.

Venom and homosexuality always go together.I knew it would be him to make this topic, mans d*ck must have erected when he read about this sh*t.
Talking about a male users erect penis whilst commenting on his homosexuality?...What's good, Elton?

forum goin down hill man, homosexual posts bein co-signed by some obsessive internet freak.