How come a lot of people don't get credit for the positive things they do

Mcdonalds

A lotta people are natural haters like rather then praise someone for having a job and getting their hustle up tryna get a good education and taking care of their mother by giving her money cos she can't work Mad people will hate not no good reason at all like c'mon why hate you a lame for that But insecurity is the best form of flattery

I can't really take you seriously but if I were to, I would say that most people who generally do good things aren't looking to get any form of praise. They do it just because they know it's the right thing to do.
But what justifies people hating for no apparent reason they don't know the person yet the person isn't watching anyone just going about their everyday hustle and grinding hard It's about being a leader not a follower so if someone else say's 'oh that guy is a prick, don't take he/she seriously rather then follow their word why not get to know the person and holla at them before forming an opinion?