Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mcdonalds

Eyebrow piercing

83 posts in this topic

What's y'all opinions on this cos a lotta girls are feeling this

I really dont like it. On anyone.

I really dont like it. On anyone.
Since Weezy done it a few people got it done I think it looks cool depending on your swagger

get your lips pierced together and shut the f*ck up

Suits some people still. Was gonna get it instead of my tongue bar... changed my mind though.

I might get it soon I need to get a nice tattoo on my neck too

i guy should never do this imo
It's about being different taking risks and having girls say to you that's cute Your whole swaggers gotta be on point you gotta match the colours on ya clothes from your hat to your kicks

you talk about swagger as if you know what it means

Well actions speak louder then words wen a female compliments you on your clothes or kicks that's saying alot and i mean a female you don't know just randomSwagger is not just how you dress it's your whole presination how you wear certain things, having a fresh shape up every week, your natural charisma and just how you carry your self with

You can have swagger in normal garms, it's your aura, your confidence... how you carry yourself.

Suits some people still. Was gonna get it instead of my tongue bar... changed my mind though.
my time passed... :angry:

dont know any girls feelin this.

Well actions speak louder then words wen a female compliments you on your clothes or kicks that's saying alot and i mean a female you don't know just randomSwagger is not just how you dress it's your whole presination how you wear certain things, having a fresh shape up every week, your natural charisma and just how you carry your self with
:/ what a load of sh*t.

You can have swagger in normal garms, it's your aura, your confidence... how you carry yourself.
Yeah true you can't fake having charisma that comes naturally That's the difference between 50 Cent, Lil Wayne compared to Nas and Mos DefImage is alot it's not just about talent

Yeah true you can't fake having charisma that comes naturally That's the difference between 50 Cent, Lil Wayne compared to Nas and Mos DefImage is alot it's not just about talent
:mellow:

lol @ taking Polow seriouslyip ban?

Know what's even gayer? Nose piercings on men.How can I see certain man rocking a little nose piercing like its not feminine. smh.

I used to have mine done...alot of people, randoms n friends, said it looked good, then it came out so I got my tragus done. It was a crazy pain having my eyebrows threaded when I had it, and now career wise it wouldn't be the best thing to do to get it done again.

its mad gayhate all facial piercings

I've only ever seen 1 guy with it that it looked good on. But then he could pretty much pull off anything.I wanna get an industrial/scaffolding piercing.

Know what's even gayer? Nose piercings on men.How can I see certain man rocking a little nose piercing like its not feminine. smh.
Drops well on some.You know it suited Tupac... don't lie to yourself!

Drops well on some.You know it suited Tupac... don't lie to yourself!
:Y:

this is some battyman tingI Do Not Approve.