Eyebrow piercing

Mcdonalds

oh them!My cousin has got her neck pierced for some strange reason. And whilst we were on holiday she got under her lip on the side pierced . Strange girl.
:!: I wanted to do this so badly!!!But changed my mind when I found out it resurfaces in a couple of years... so it's a waste of money.I want a nipple peircing now... need inquire first though... can't wait!
Yh she was sayin it can resurface even months after you do it but hers is til in tact for now.Nipple piercing...your better than me boy! That sh*t will HURT!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh them!My cousin has got her neck pierced for some strange reason. And whilst we were on holiday she got under her lip on the side pierced . Strange girl.
:!: I wanted to do this so badly!!!But changed my mind when I found out it resurfaces in a couple of years... so it's a waste of money.I want a nipple peircing now... need inquire first though... can't wait!
i approve; on a side note hw u been babesu aint been around for a while, hws yur health, hws yur mind?
lol all is well Mr... I have no life now till August.How u beeeeeen?!JLovely - Yh I heard the pain was a LOT! However... my two bredrins got it done and because it was numbed.. it didn't hurt... only after it's a bit irriting n stings like an ear peiricing.

i approve; on a side note hw u been babesu aint been around for a while, hws yur health, hws yur mind?
lol all is well Mr... I have no life now till August.How u beeeeeen?!JLovely - Yh I heard the pain was a LOT! However... my two bredrins got it done and because it was numbed.. it didn't hurt... only after it's a bit irriting n stings like an ear peiricing.
i'm cool i got a sand box put in my back garden recently u shuld cum around with sum friends and we can have a play date

i swear my brother had this back in the 90smy auntie showed me one pic of him with his eyebrow pierced. I try tell him the otherday the nigga was looking at me like i was speaking chinese. I know I didn't imagine it, he proper denied it aswell.need to holler at aunt sharon for dat

i swear my brother had this back in the 90smy auntie showed me one pic of him with his eyebrow pierced. I try tell him the otherday the nigga was looking at me like i was speaking chinese. I know I didn't imagine it, he proper denied it aswell.need to holler at aunt sharon for dat
lol thats funny

Guest Lisa Turtle
Getting piercings is for people who have empty lives and nothing better to do with their time. That's why you always end up getting more.
LOL/Soca. You know your nipple actually crunches when they do it. *shudders*

Getting piercings is for people who have empty lives and nothing better to do with their time. That's why you always end up getting more.
*shivers*

LOL crunches you know... I've watched it being done, quite similar to how my lip was done.Don't think I'm getting it any more though... did some research yday and it works better with wench nipples... mine are only small, won't look that good :(

Guest Esquilax
Know what's even gayer? Nose piercings on men.How can I see certain man rocking a little nose piercing like its not feminine. smh.
Drops well on some.You know it suited Tupac... don't lie to yourself!
:Y:
lmfao