Eyebrow piercing

Mcdonalds

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear my brother had this back in the 90smy auntie showed me one pic of him with his eyebrow pierced. I try tell him the otherday the nigga was looking at me like i was speaking chinese. I know I didn't imagine it, he proper denied it aswell.need to holler at aunt sharon for dat
lol thats funny

Guest Cipher
Getting piercings is for people who have empty lives and nothing better to do with their time. That's why you always end up getting more.
LOL/Soca. You know your nipple actually crunches when they do it. *shudders*
LOL crunches you know... I've watched it being done, quite similar to how my lip was done.Don't think I'm getting it any more though... did some research yday and it works better with wench nipples... mine are only small, won't look that good :(
Talk more about nipples

• 4 months later...
Guest WAVESURFER
i swear my brother had this back in the 90smy auntie showed me one pic of him with his eyebrow pierced. I try tell him the otherday the nigga was looking at me like i was speaking chinese. I know I didn't imagine it, he proper denied it aswell.need to holler at aunt sharon for dat
lol thats funny
:lol: c/s

Getting piercings is for people who have empty lives and nothing better to do with their time. That's why you always end up getting more.
LOL/Soca. You know your nipple actually crunches when they do it. *shudders*
LOL crunches you know... I've watched it being done, quite similar to how my lip was done.Don't think I'm getting it any more though... did some research yday and it works better with wench nipples... mine are only small, won't look that good :(
Talk more about nipples