Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streets.

Whos the safest person on road?

56 posts in this topic

If your a young black boy walking through the streets, you probably have a higher chance of getting involved in a madness during your day.If your an old white woman walking along the streets, you are more likely to have your bag snatched.But who is actually the "safest" person on road?I say a middle ages black woman.

jesus f*ck*ng christ i've just read that back to myself, worst topic I've ever made. lock and delete this - im going bed. sorry

LOLOld black lady probably though.I think it's something like 15-22 year old males are the most likely to be perpetrator/victim of crime.

yeah, middle aged black womanhow can my mother tell me she had to intercept a potential fightdunno what she was thinking

Yea old black lady.Maybe a fairly aged mum with a pram.

young baby/toddler
Would get snapped up on road faster than a dress ina Debenams saleIt's 09, if MJ ain't invinsible nobody is.

young baby/toddler
Would get snapped up on road faster than a dress ina Debenams saleIt's 09, if MJ ain't invinsible nobody is.
truesay glitter is gonna bust case too

whenever i see a middle aged black woman walking towards me i cross the road. can't take too many chances these days.

Wait, didnt one user on here punch up a middle age black woman though?

no ones safe no morewe're living in the age where we should expect the unexpected, to the point where it doesnt even surprise u any more

no ones safe no morewe're living in the age where we should expect the unexpected, to the point where it doesnt even surprise u any more
thats not really an answer thoughobviously everyone is always at risk, this is planet earth it's been that way for a couple million years nowbut in terms of who is the "safest on road" there is going to be a 'winner'im gonna go with the status quo and say middle aged black woman

them black women don't ramp eitherthey won't let themselves be a victim of crime - (minus steffidges woman he punched)will standardly cuss out anyone

someone 6'3 250lbs but muscle not fat. and ive seen a female quite close to that once so yeah male or female. they will be the safest people on the streets.actually edit that.. my friend TY or anyone like him = top 3 safest people. he's 6'8 and shaq like. its rare to see anyone who saw him coming even think about bumping into him

aff security guard workin in dem shops like lidl

someone 6'3 250lbs but muscle not fat. and ive seen a female quite close to that once so yeah male or female. they will be the safest people on the streets.
The 9MM don't care about no body mass.Head get mangled an dangled

Sometimes them big and tall people get it, simply because people think that they think they are untouchable.

aff security guard workin in dem shops like lidl