Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubby

What tunes are mashin up the dance right about now?

7 posts in this topic

Well this weekend I'm supposed to be DJin my bredrins party, but I have no idea what hiphop, RnB or dancehall tracks are big lately 'cause all I've been feeling has been funky n dubstep/electro lately and haven't been touching any of them other sort of raves or even watching TV/listening to bait radio that much. So would you guys kindly help me out by dropping names of any good/big tunes of the 3 genres: Hip-hop, RnB, Dancehall - of the last 12 monthsSafe

jamie foxx & t-pain - Blame ItVybz - Ramping ShopDrake-Best I Ever HadJeremih-Birthday SexThey are the bait tunes i can think of that have been getting wheeled recently

safeanyone else kind enough to contribute?

'off-topic' but did u listen to those tunes i put up in the stayin up late thread

hmm, 1 sec, I'll recheck - I remember seeing them but I dunno if I downloaded emedit:

fao dubbzn anything by proxy or polymorphicholla at me if u want more
going through them nowedit: yeah I do remember listening, they're aite, but the only one I'm proper feeling is AC Slater - Banger, already have that in the collection anyhow, would still dance to the others though, just wouldn't select them in a playlist