neeko

1. 1. ..

• there place
    • yours

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fooling about in my house - The mothers words.Only done it once... she was at work. Shook times lol! Wasn't exactly gonna say ''Can my boyfriend come round to jam''... she knows we aint jammin in a free yard!
I use to admire you, admire that you were near enough destined to be actually married then sex.But no, you only had to go and be like every other chick.That upset my internet soul.Anyway, in other news, I think I know one chick who may have went your school in the year about you, shes sexy. Sexiest virgin I know, would sex her then wife if it was possible, but the "I like black guy" sh*t put me off a few years back (she not white), you know anyone whos tall, slim, pretty and has sex appeal???
Erm no.And don't try to take me for any sket just because I lost my v. I wasn't destined to grow old still being a virgin.

No fooling about in my house - The mothers words.Only done it once... she was at work. Shook times lol! Wasn't exactly gonna say ''Can my boyfriend come round to jam''... she knows we aint jammin in a free yard!
I use to admire you, admire that you were near enough destined to be actually married then sex.But no, you only had to go and be like every other chick.That upset my internet soul.Anyway, in other news, I think I know one chick who may have went your school in the year about you, shes sexy. Sexiest virgin I know, would sex her then wife if it was possible, but the "I like black guy" sh*t put me off a few years back (she not white), you know anyone whos tall, slim, pretty and has sex appeal???
Erm no.And don't try to take me for any sket just because I lost my v. I wasn't destined to grow old still being a virgin.
You could have been a good example for the females of today, but instead you decided not to. Is a shame :D

LOL this bitch gets easily annoyed, but failed to spot 0121's post.Bare hostile, wasn't even sending.But now, I will agree with 0121, your mum knew you were opening up your legs to Tom you slag.Disclaimer: If you meant to reply that to 0121, I will say sorry, if not, then the statement stands.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Luv Doc is jokes. The way he thinks is so special./In response to the thread. Either. Just be prepared to meet my clan. There's 5 other people in my house.

LOL this bitch gets easily annoyed, but failed to spot 0121's post.Bare hostile, wasn't even sending.But now, I will agree with 0121, your mum knew you were opening up your legs to Tom you slag.Disclaimer: If you meant to reply that to 0121, I will say sorry, if not, then the statement stands.
Why am I responding to 0121 and his lame slut bar. Do I even know who that user is.. err no.You are sending tbh... always commenting on me losing my v... I don't open my legs to every Tom d*ck and Harry so why comment on my business?Anyway Im tired of answering to your stupidness.. I'm done.

Why am I responding to 0121 and his lame slut bar. Do I even know who that user is.. err no.You are sending tbh... always commenting on me losing my v... I don't open my legs to every Tom d*ck and Harry so why comment on my business?Anyway Im tired of answering to your stupidness.. I'm done.
Oh so my comments are relevant your trying to say???GOOD, reacting to me because in your heart you know it's the truth, right?It's ok, majority of women make "mistakes" but it is how they deal with it and react after, that's what really counts.All I said was I admired you before but not now for giving in, since you used to go on about it when you were a v.

Oh so my comments are relevant your trying to say???GOOD, reacting to me because in your heart you know it's the truth, right?It's ok, majority of women make "mistakes" but it is how they deal with it and react after, that's what really counts.All I said was I admired you before but not now for giving in, since you used to go on about it when you were a v.
The only reason it annoys me is because when I was a V I NEVER once said I was waiting for marriage. I said the ''right person''. I lost it to the person I knew I'd lose it to... and I was happy with that decision. However... I don't appreciate you saying I'm now like every other chick.. which to me was you insinuating that i lost it and started f*ck*ng around!