Bruno(The film)

Lieutenant

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard it has some great moments and is funny but others are just fake and people are in on the joke which brings it down.I dunno if I'll see it.The scene with Latoya Jackson has been cut, showing they're abit worried of what people would think, bit of irony perhaps.Should be the last time he does these spoof characters, becoming more and more famous.

Guest Cipher
I didnt like the character when it was on the Ali G show so doubt ill like it now.
C/sIf I found this sort of sh*t hilarious I'd watch Will & GraceThough I have seen some amusing moments in the trailers.

Heard it has some great moments and is funny but others are just fake and people are in on the joke which brings it down.I dunno if I'll see it.The scene with Latoya Jackson has been cut, showing they're abit worried of what people would think, bit of irony perhaps.Should be the last time he does these spoof characters, becoming more and more famous.
Wasnt there only 3 in the first place? If so, he's gonna have to come with somethin fresh/Another thing thats silly is all the media calling him a comedy genius, i wouldnt take it that far, it was somethin different back in the day but as said now he has to stage parts..if he doesnt come with anythin fresh after this film then that title is not warranted for him

Guest Cipher

The Ali G Show >>>>>>> The MoviesThe Show was hilarious because it actually was unscripted and thus didnt really have any limits as far as what he could doBorat & Bruno of course can't just be 2 hours of interviews with ministers so the script limits it somewhatThe Borat episode where he went around campaigning with that rebpublican guy, ruined his career 'He will be powerful, like Stalin' :lol:

Anyone been to watch it or got any plans to watch it?I watched it last night..
Watched it yesterday aswell.MANDEM DO NOT LET FEMALES CONVINCE YOU TO WATCH THIS.SNM.
:!: :!: :!:
LOL. The way my boyfriend was givin me side-eye through 90% of the film :(Males dont bother. The cinema screen sized willy bobbin up and down isnt worthit for the very few lol bits in the film.

Guest Esquilax
Sounds like my kinda film tbhAy venom, come we go
sumtimes u try a little too hard
Theres a subtle difference between trying too hard and saying something that isn't funny.You can be naturally unfunny and say what you percieve to be funny, and it wouldnt be "trying hard", just your idea of what's funny.But thanks for pointing it out though, it really benefits myself and this thread on the whole.Your fan,Esquilaxxox