Bruno(The film)

Lieutenant

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

instead of googling the word and finding the definition you make yourself look like a half evolved chimp by stating boldly that you dont know what it means.i dunno what you're trying to prove brah

instead of googling the word and finding the definition you make yourself look like a half evolved chimp by stating boldly that you dont know what it means.i dunno what you're trying to prove brah
why wud I waste my time goggling that word, brah?and I will say this again stop trying to hard.that is all

How can people seriously complain about going to see a film they know has a gay character in it? Then complain when they see 'gay stuff' in it? :lol:
There is 'gay stuff' then there is a massive screen just showing a penis. Whereas Borat was funny and had lets say one controversial scene (Naked fighting) this film tried to focus the whole film on controversy rather than it being out right funny.Agree with the previous comments. I didn't laugh during the "OJ" bits 'cause i'd have seen them like a million times. Alot of funny stuff was in that trailor.Some of it was jokes though. Americans at the end of the day >>>>Jokes, but not as good as people have been making out5/10

Guest Lemons
I can't believe i saw a cinema screen sized penis in front of me. Would of walked out if i paid for the tickets.
But because the penis was free you sat there?(I'm not really making a point with the above statement, but if you took it out of context it would be quite jokes)

I can't believe i saw a cinema screen sized penis in front of me. Would of walked out if i paid for the tickets.
But because the penis was free you sat there?(I'm not really making a point with the above statement, but if you took it out of context it would be quite jokes)
Didn't want to cause upset or unrest with my girlfriends friend or my girlfriend.Would of been A LOT more hassle then it was worth.

Guest Lemons
Didn't want to cause upset or unrest with my girlfriends friend or my girlfriend.Would of been A LOT more hassle then it was worth.
So you looked at the massive penis to avoid upsetting your girlfriend and her mate?(I'm not really making a point with the above statement, but if you took it out of context it would be quite jokes)

One of the most shockin scenes was where he was pretending to 'kiss' one of the guys from Milli Vanilli. My eyes were burning!The swingers scene was one of the funniest tho. He got beat and that so-called womans body looked awful.
ghdjhfjhfjhgff*ck*ng hell!@ Lemons, f*ck off!

So you looked at the massive penis to avoid upsetting your girlfriend and her mate?(I'm not really making a point with the above statement, but if you took it out of context it would be quite jokes)
LOLI'm still undecided about wether or not I'm going to see this.

Sacha can hold some thomas tank engine sounding gunshot for this anti-christ concuctioni wont say i didnt benn up out of my seat, but there were numerous times when i wanted to buss a Cassie and just use my mind to burn down the whole cinema for our sinslol at when the jew man ran him off road tho, beautiful scene

Sacha can hold some thomas tank engine sounding gunshot for this anti-christ concuctioni wont say i didnt benn up out of my seat, but there were numerous times when i wanted to buss a Cassie and just use my mind to burn down the whole cinema for our sinslol at when the jew man ran him off road tho, beautiful scene
nar wen he was on the musim man and he clenched his fist. actualy got shook 4 him