8 UK soldiers killed in 1 day in Afghanistan

Thun

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might care more about the welfare of the individuals understandably. However, you don't shag an rape an aids victim and not expect there being an high risk that you might catch it yourself. And shut the f*ck up with your racism you prick.

The us army knoe were bin laden isthey just let him stay out so they can keep there army base there aswellall these idiot soldiers getiing "killed for their country" are stupid as f*ckdumb soldiers go and got killed in vietnam war....now nike make all their trainers & boots their lol

Guest Tulse Hill

It is very sad, these muslims just want to war with the world its all they believe in and they are evilWe lost our boys to these cowards who dont know the meaning of lifeRIP, you won't be forgotten

Guest Tulse Hill
It is very sad, these muslims just want to war with the world its all they believe in and they are evilWe lost our boys to these cowards who dont know the meaning of lifeRIP, you won't be forgotten
I agree.Muslims are cowards.Islam the religion of peace? lmao
2yl42tv.jpg

Not even gonna lie America should just Nuke, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. 5 war heads nothing long. not even to do with these soldiers dying i just dislike these countries passionately
So you want to wipe out millions of women and children because you been brainwashed by the media to think every single person in them countrys hates the West?Besides those countrys government being scum very much like ours what dont you like about the people of them countrys that you want them all to die?

Not even gonna lie America should just Nuke, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. 5 war heads nothing long. not even to do with these soldiers dying i just dislike these countries passionately
So you want to wipe out millions of women and children because you been brainwashed by the media to think every single person in them countrys hates the West?Besides those countrys government being scum very much like ours what dont you like about the people of them countrys that you want them all to die?
lol @ thinking this has anything to do with media brain washing. If they were in the same position with the same nuclear arsenal and capabilities do you really think they'd think twice about launching a nuke our way

lol @ thinking this has anything to do with media brain washing. If they were in the same position with the same nuclear arsenal and capabilities do you really think they'd think twice about launching a nuke our way
what makes u think that they are more likely to drop a nuke than America?genuine question

Pakistan and North Korea have them but have not used them on any country

Their nuclear capabilities can't reach the UK or America.. not to mention North Korea is still in the testing stages with their nuclear programbut anyway allow it, its just a controversial opinion i have

Their nuclear capabilities can't reach the UK or America..but anyway allow it, its just a controversial opinion i have
Its a sad opinion to hold that you want women and children to die but thats your right to hold that opinion even if it is sadistic